Lady Gaga's trainer plays down weight gain drama
- Photo: Fame Flynet1 of 16
- Photo: Twitter/.2 of 16
- Photo: GADE/GSI3 of 16
- Photo: Getty Images/FilmMagic4 of 16
- Photo: Twitter/.5 of 16
- Photo: Kevin Mazur/WireImage6 of 16
- Photo: ZWAA/WENN7 of 16
- Photo: PacificCoastNews.com8 of 16
- Photo: WENN9 of 16
- Photo: Alex Broadway/WENN10 of 16
- Photo: Richard Young/StarTraks11 of 16
- Photo: ZWAA/WENN12 of 16
- Photo: David Fisher/Rex USA13 of 16
- Photo: LittleMonsters.com/.14 of 16
- Photo: Beretta/Sims/REX/StarTraks15 of 16
More Celeb News
- Apple Maps Discovers 'Loch Ness Monster,' World Discovers Apple Maps (Photos)MSNEntertainment 4/19/2014 12:09:00 PM
- Bryan Singer's Lawyer Claims the 'X-Men' Director Was Not in Hawaii DurinMSNEntertainment 4/19/2014 11:03:00 AM
- 'Captain America' and 'Rio 2' Battle for No. 1 at Box Office AftMSNEntertainment 4/19/2014 8:42:00 AM
- 'Transcendence' Tanks for Johnny Depp's 4th Box-Office Flop in RowMSNEntertainment 4/19/2014 7:59:00 AM
- First Lady Michelle Obama to Appear on NashvilleMSNEntertainment 4/19/2014 7:54:00 AM
- Apple Maps Discovers 'Loch Ness Monster,' World Discovers Apple Maps (Photos)
Lady Gaga's trainer has come to the pop star's defense over reports she was ballooning in weight, insisting she remains one of his most dedicated clients.
Celebrity fitness expert Harley Pasternak claims a series of unflattering photos of Gaga on a "bad day" are to blame for the stories about his pal piling on the pounds. The personal trainer tells HollyScoop.com, "She was bloated and they took a bad picture of her. Have you seen her lately? She looks phenomenal."
RELATED: Most improved beach bodies
Pasternak also says he rarely has to get tough with Gaga, because she works hard to stay in shape.
He adds, "She is really active on stage and she is active throughout the day. We use resistance training for her as a way to sculpt and tone her body... She loves her blender and her smoothies. She loves soups. Pureed soups.
"She is an incredible chef! She has given me recipes that I have used. She makes incredible Italian food, incredible Japanese food... She is big into stir-fries. She likes using different grains from different cultures."
Kim Kardashian, Emma Stone, and Solange Knowles all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders hosted by Wonderwall's Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
Victoria Beckham, Rosie Huntington-Whiteley and Melissa Joan Hart toast their birthdays on today's Celebs Gone Social hosted by Wonderwall editor Chris Gardner.Watch Video »
Lindsay Lohan, Lena Dunham, and Anne Hathaway all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders.Watch Video »
Shemar Moore shouts out all his “baby girls” and shows off his impressive shirtless body on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Lady Gaga, Katy Perry, and Rita Ora all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders hosted by Wonderwall's Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
Kim Kardashian, Kristin Davis, and Emma Stone all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders.Watch Video »
From Crowd Ignite