Lady Gaga's trainer plays down weight gain drama
- Photo: Fame Flynet1 of 16
- Photo: Twitter/.2 of 16
- Photo: GADE/GSI3 of 16
- Photo: Getty Images/FilmMagic4 of 16
- Photo: Twitter/.5 of 16
- Photo: Kevin Mazur/WireImage6 of 16
- Photo: ZWAA/WENN7 of 16
- Photo: PacificCoastNews.com8 of 16
- Photo: WENN9 of 16
- Photo: Alex Broadway/WENN10 of 16
- Photo: Richard Young/StarTraks11 of 16
- Photo: ZWAA/WENN12 of 16
- Photo: David Fisher/Rex USA13 of 16
- Photo: LittleMonsters.com/.14 of 16
- Photo: Beretta/Sims/REX/StarTraks15 of 16
More Celeb News
- Philip Seymour Hoffman's 'God's Pocket' Gets Release DateMSNEntertainment 3/6/2014 11:49:00 PM
- Newsweek's Alleged Bitcoin Creator Denies Story, Flees In LA Car ChaseMSNEntertainment 3/6/2014 10:39:00 PM
- 'All the Way' Theater Review: Bryan Cranston Brings His Wildly Funny LBJ to BroadwMSNEntertainment 3/6/2014 8:00:00 PM
- Man lauded as Japan Beethoven sorry for fake workMSNEntertainment 3/6/2014 7:56:36 PM
- Slate's 'Adele Dazeem' Travoltafier Becomes the Most Popular Article in WMSNEntertainment 3/6/2014 7:01:00 PM
- Philip Seymour Hoffman's 'God's Pocket' Gets Release Date
Lady Gaga's trainer has come to the pop star's defense over reports she was ballooning in weight, insisting she remains one of his most dedicated clients.
Celebrity fitness expert Harley Pasternak claims a series of unflattering photos of Gaga on a "bad day" are to blame for the stories about his pal piling on the pounds. The personal trainer tells HollyScoop.com, "She was bloated and they took a bad picture of her. Have you seen her lately? She looks phenomenal."
RELATED: Most improved beach bodies
Pasternak also says he rarely has to get tough with Gaga, because she works hard to stay in shape.
He adds, "She is really active on stage and she is active throughout the day. We use resistance training for her as a way to sculpt and tone her body... She loves her blender and her smoothies. She loves soups. Pureed soups.
"She is an incredible chef! She has given me recipes that I have used. She makes incredible Italian food, incredible Japanese food... She is big into stir-fries. She likes using different grains from different cultures."
Where are they?
See where the cast of "Cruel Intentions" is today.Watch Video »
Take a look back at Prince William and Duchess Kate's cutest couple moments.Watch Video »
Ladies Who Cook
Find out where Drew Barrymore and Reese Witherspoon are and what they're doing on their latest "girl's trip" on Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Check out the many ways that Britney Spears is looking better than ever.Watch Video »
Star Inspired Ink
From Ryan Cabrera to Megan Fox, see celebs who've gotten tattoos of other stars.Watch Video »
See some of Duchess Kate's most budget-friendly fashion items.Watch Video »
From Crowd Ignite