Lady Gaga's trainer plays down weight gain drama
- Photo: Fame Flynet1 of 16
- Photo: Twitter/.2 of 16
- Photo: GADE/GSI3 of 16
- Photo: Getty Images/FilmMagic4 of 16
- Photo: Twitter/.5 of 16
- Photo: Kevin Mazur/WireImage6 of 16
- Photo: ZWAA/WENN7 of 16
- Photo: PacificCoastNews.com8 of 16
- Photo: WENN9 of 16
- Photo: Alex Broadway/WENN10 of 16
- Photo: Richard Young/StarTraks11 of 16
- Photo: ZWAA/WENN12 of 16
- Photo: David Fisher/Rex USA13 of 16
- Photo: LittleMonsters.com/.14 of 16
- Photo: Beretta/Sims/REX/StarTraks15 of 16
More Celeb News
- 'Band of Brothers' vet William Guarnere dies at 90MSNEntertainment 3/9/2014 1:40:07 PM
- Zac Efron Shops Dildos in 'Neighbors,' Proving Once Again He's Far More TMSNEntertainment 3/9/2014 11:43:00 AM
- '300: Rise of an Empire' Storms Overseas Box Office With $88 MillionMSNEntertainment 3/9/2014 11:41:00 AM
- AP Top Premium Entertainment Headlines At 2:47 p.m. EDTMSNEntertainment 3/9/2014 11:40:29 AM
- Marvel expands Infinite with 'Ultimate Spider-Man'MSNEntertainment 3/9/2014 11:33:56 AM
- 'Band of Brothers' vet William Guarnere dies at 90
Lady Gaga's trainer has come to the pop star's defense over reports she was ballooning in weight, insisting she remains one of his most dedicated clients.
Celebrity fitness expert Harley Pasternak claims a series of unflattering photos of Gaga on a "bad day" are to blame for the stories about his pal piling on the pounds. The personal trainer tells HollyScoop.com, "She was bloated and they took a bad picture of her. Have you seen her lately? She looks phenomenal."
RELATED: Most improved beach bodies
Pasternak also says he rarely has to get tough with Gaga, because she works hard to stay in shape.
He adds, "She is really active on stage and she is active throughout the day. We use resistance training for her as a way to sculpt and tone her body... She loves her blender and her smoothies. She loves soups. Pureed soups.
"She is an incredible chef! She has given me recipes that I have used. She makes incredible Italian food, incredible Japanese food... She is big into stir-fries. She likes using different grains from different cultures."
Where are they?
See where the cast of "Cruel Intentions" is today.Watch Video »
Sarah Michelle Gellar talks to Wonderwall's Chris Gardner about "terrifying" paparazzi, growing veggies with her daughter, why she never went to rehab.Watch Video »
From Mila Kunis to Mary-Kate Olsen, get the scoop on all the engagements in Hollywood on Replay.Watch Video »
The Rock flexes massive muscle while getting sentimental on Celebs Gone Social hosted by Wonderwall editor Chris Gardner.Watch Video »
Rihanna, Katy Perry, and Heidi Klum all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders.Watch Video »
Kendall and Kylie take Wonderwall behind the scenes at a photo shoot and chat family, embarrassing style moments and more!Watch Video »
From Crowd Ignite