Miranda Lambert upset about Kardashian divorce
- Photo: Chris Pizzello/Invision/AP1 of 18
- Photo: John Shearer/WireImage.com2 of 18
- Photo: Leon/Retna Digital3 of 18
- Photo: Steve Granitz/WireImage.com4 of 18
- Photo: John Shearer/WireImage.com5 of 18
- Photo: Rob Griffith/WENN6 of 18
- Photo: BBI/ZOJ/WENN7 of 18
- Photo: Splash News/Splash News8 of 18
- Photo: Robert Wallace/WENN9 of 18
- Photo: Retna Digital10 of 18
- Photo: James Devaney/WireImage.com11 of 18
- Photo: VLUV/Splash News12 of 18
- Photo: JE1/WENN13 of 18
- Photo: Kevin Mazur/WireImage.com14 of 18
- Photo: Us Weekly/Promotional15 of 18
- Photo: Gilles Bensimon/Redbook/.16 of 18
- Photo: Gilles Bensimon/Redbook/.17 of 18
More Celeb News
- NBC Renews UndateableMSNEntertainment 8/1/2014 5:54:00 AM
- Pamela Anderson wants Faeroes to stop whale driveMSNEntertainment 8/1/2014 5:34:53 AM
- AP Top Entertainment News At 8:25 a.m. EDTMSNEntertainment 8/1/2014 5:25:28 AM
- Sundance Film Festival Expands to Hong KongMSNEntertainment 7/31/2014 11:12:00 PM
- 'Undateable' Gets Second Season From NBCMSNEntertainment 7/31/2014 9:18:00 PM
- NBC Renews Undateable
Lambert, who wed Blake Shelton three months before Kim exchanged vows with Kris Humphries in August, insists divorce is not an option for her - and she can't believe it's over for the fellow newlyweds after just 72 days.
Unimpressed Lambert snarls, "Divorce is not an option. That's what my mom has always said. That's what I'm gonna take to my marriage."
And she admits she's struggling to feel sorry for the socialite, who is facing media speculation that her marriage was a sham: "You get what you asked for. Living that kind of a lifestyle, you know that you're gonna have backlash. I think that it's stressful enough to get married for regular people, like Blake and I, and I can't imagine all that pressure on her."
Lambert tells CMT.com she's annoyed that the Kardashian story has become such a huge talking point in America: "I wish that people would talk about news that mattered. I think it's sad that that's the headline news - that Kim Kardashian got divorced. There are way bigger issues to deal with, and it kind of makes me think we need to check ourselves."
Kardashian filed for divorce on Monday.
Check out Jessica Alba, Reese Witherspoon, and more stars who recycle their wardrobes.Watch Video »
Where Are They?
It's been 20 years since "Jurassic Park" came out. See what the cast of the movie is up to these days.Watch Video »
Check out some of January Jones' most retro wardrobe choices from over the years.Watch Video »
Check out some of the cutest celeb baby bumps hitting the beach this summer.Watch Video »
From Benji Madden and Cameron Diaz to Mariah Carey and Nick Cannon, take a look at some of Hollywood's strangest couples.Watch Video »
Where'd He Go?
Find out what happened to the stars of 'Garden State' after they made the hit indie film.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTSmooch Central
From Crowd Ignite