Miranda Lambert upset about Kardashian divorce
- Photo: Chris Pizzello/Invision/AP1 of 18
- Photo: John Shearer/WireImage.com2 of 18
- Photo: Leon/Retna Digital3 of 18
- Photo: Steve Granitz/WireImage.com4 of 18
- Photo: John Shearer/WireImage.com5 of 18
- Photo: Rob Griffith/WENN6 of 18
- Photo: BBI/ZOJ/WENN7 of 18
- Photo: Splash News/Splash News8 of 18
- Photo: Robert Wallace/WENN9 of 18
- Photo: Retna Digital10 of 18
- Photo: James Devaney/WireImage.com11 of 18
- Photo: VLUV/Splash News12 of 18
- Photo: JE1/WENN13 of 18
- Photo: Kevin Mazur/WireImage.com14 of 18
- Photo: Us Weekly/Promotional15 of 18
- Photo: Gilles Bensimon/Redbook/.16 of 18
- Photo: Gilles Bensimon/Redbook/.17 of 18
More Celeb News
- William Guarnere, 'Band of Brothers' Character and WWII Vet, Dead at 90MSNEntertainment 3/10/2014 7:41:00 AM
- ESPN Combining Grantland, Nate Silver's FiveThirtyEight, ESPN Films Into One UnitMSNEntertainment 3/10/2014 7:24:00 AM
- Rodriguez gives it to viewers straight with El ReyMSNEntertainment 3/10/2014 7:02:28 AM
- Efron: I'll Accept MTV Movie Award Shirtless!MSNEntertainment 3/10/2014 6:37:00 AM
- Ruffalo and Bomer Kiss In 'The Normal Heart' TeaserMSNEntertainment 3/10/2014 6:18:00 AM
- William Guarnere, 'Band of Brothers' Character and WWII Vet, Dead at 90
Lambert, who wed Blake Shelton three months before Kim exchanged vows with Kris Humphries in August, insists divorce is not an option for her - and she can't believe it's over for the fellow newlyweds after just 72 days.
Unimpressed Lambert snarls, "Divorce is not an option. That's what my mom has always said. That's what I'm gonna take to my marriage."
And she admits she's struggling to feel sorry for the socialite, who is facing media speculation that her marriage was a sham: "You get what you asked for. Living that kind of a lifestyle, you know that you're gonna have backlash. I think that it's stressful enough to get married for regular people, like Blake and I, and I can't imagine all that pressure on her."
Lambert tells CMT.com she's annoyed that the Kardashian story has become such a huge talking point in America: "I wish that people would talk about news that mattered. I think it's sad that that's the headline news - that Kim Kardashian got divorced. There are way bigger issues to deal with, and it kind of makes me think we need to check ourselves."
Kardashian filed for divorce on Monday.
Where are they?
See where the cast of "Cruel Intentions" is today.Watch Video »
Rihanna, Katy Perry, and Heidi Klum all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders.Watch Video »
From Mila Kunis to Mary-Kate Olsen, get the scoop on all the engagements in Hollywood on Replay.Watch Video »
The Rock flexes massive muscle while getting sentimental on Celebs Gone Social hosted by Wonderwall editor Chris Gardner.Watch Video »
Sarah Michelle Gellar talks to Wonderwall's Chris Gardner about "terrifying" paparazzi, growing veggies with her daughter, why she never went to rehab.Watch Video »
From Christina Aguilera to Jennifer Hudson, see some of Hollywood's ever-changing waistlines.Watch Video »
From Crowd Ignite