Miranda Lambert upset about Kardashian divorce
- Photo: Chris Pizzello/Invision/AP1 of 18
- Photo: John Shearer/WireImage.com2 of 18
- Photo: Leon/Retna Digital3 of 18
- Photo: Steve Granitz/WireImage.com4 of 18
- Photo: John Shearer/WireImage.com5 of 18
- Photo: Rob Griffith/WENN6 of 18
- Photo: BBI/ZOJ/WENN7 of 18
- Photo: Splash News/Splash News8 of 18
- Photo: Robert Wallace/WENN9 of 18
- Photo: Retna Digital10 of 18
- Photo: James Devaney/WireImage.com11 of 18
- Photo: VLUV/Splash News12 of 18
- Photo: JE1/WENN13 of 18
- Photo: Kevin Mazur/WireImage.com14 of 18
- Photo: Us Weekly/Promotional15 of 18
- Photo: Gilles Bensimon/Redbook/.16 of 18
- Photo: Gilles Bensimon/Redbook/.17 of 18
More Celeb News
- Meg Ryan Joins the Cast of How I Met Your DadMSNEntertainment 4/23/2014 4:47:00 PM
- Julia Louis-Dreyfus Gets It On with a Clown—On Camera—for GQMSNEntertainment 4/23/2014 3:40:00 PM
- Exclusive: Royal Pains Adds Alpha House Alum for Mysterious Recurring RoleMSNEntertainment 4/23/2014 2:31:00 PM
- Apple Revenue Climbs to $45.6 Billion Thanks to Strong iPhone SalesMSNEntertainment 4/23/2014 1:49:00 PM
- WWE's Stone Cold Steve Austin Slams 'Motherfkers' Who Don't AgreMSNEntertainment 4/23/2014 1:03:00 PM
- Meg Ryan Joins the Cast of How I Met Your Dad
Lambert, who wed Blake Shelton three months before Kim exchanged vows with Kris Humphries in August, insists divorce is not an option for her - and she can't believe it's over for the fellow newlyweds after just 72 days.
Unimpressed Lambert snarls, "Divorce is not an option. That's what my mom has always said. That's what I'm gonna take to my marriage."
And she admits she's struggling to feel sorry for the socialite, who is facing media speculation that her marriage was a sham: "You get what you asked for. Living that kind of a lifestyle, you know that you're gonna have backlash. I think that it's stressful enough to get married for regular people, like Blake and I, and I can't imagine all that pressure on her."
Lambert tells CMT.com she's annoyed that the Kardashian story has become such a huge talking point in America: "I wish that people would talk about news that mattered. I think it's sad that that's the headline news - that Kim Kardashian got divorced. There are way bigger issues to deal with, and it kind of makes me think we need to check ourselves."
Kardashian filed for divorce on Monday.
Worst Mom Style
Check out Kim Kardashian's worst fashion moments as a mom.Watch Video »
Where Are They?
See what the cast of "Sabrina the Teenage Witch" is up to today.Watch Video »
Jessica Simpson, Kourtney Kardashian, Beyonce, Gisele and Kendra Wilkinson post Easter Sunday pics on Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Where are they?
See where the former cast of "The Girls Next Door" is today.Watch Video »
Lady Gaga, Katy Perry, and Rita Ora all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders hosted by Wonderwall's Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
Lindsay Lohan, David Beckham, Justin Bieber and 50 Cent show off their globe-trotting travels on Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTLife in Pics
From Crowd Ignite