Lauryn Hill expecting her sixth child
- Photo: Patrick Semansky/AP1 of 4
- Photo: Michael Caufield/WireImage.com2 of 4
- Photo: Mats Anderson/Retna Ltd.3 of 4
More Celeb News
- 'Before Midnight' Review: Joy and Pain, Long After Happily Ever AfterMSNEntertainment 5/23/2013 4:32:15 PM
- 'Before Midnight's' Director, Stars Julie Delpy, Ethan Hawke Celebrate &aMSNEntertainment 5/23/2013 4:13:43 PM
- Cannes: IFC Buys North American Rights to 'The Selfish Giant'MSNEntertainment 5/23/2013 4:09:45 PM
- Paddy Considine and Fares Fares Join Tom Hardy Thriller 'Child 44' (Exclusive)MSNEntertainment 5/23/2013 3:55:22 PM
- Steven Soderbergh Is Looking to Direct Clive Owen in Cinemax Series MSNEntertainment 5/23/2013 3:53:15 PM
- 'Before Midnight' Review: Joy and Pain, Long After Happily Ever After
Former Fugees star Lauryn Hill is pregnant with her sixth child.
The singer announced the happy news on stage during a concert in Detroit on Saturday night, revealing she is planning to take a break from music to focus on motherhood again.
RELATED: Pink Becomes a Mom
She reportedly told the crowd, "I'm going to be taking time off to give birth."
Pregnancy rumors first surfaced back in April when Hill appeared at the Coachella music festival in California sporting what appeared to be a baby bump.
Hill has five children with her on-off partner Rohan Marley; their kids range in age from 3 to 13. The 36-year-old crooner previously stepped away from her music career in 2008 to concentrate on her family, but returned to the spotlight last year.
- Party AnimalsCheck out some of Hollywood's biggest party animals.Watch Video »
- Carrie's ChangesSee how this country cutie has changed her looks over the years.Watch Video »
- Bikini BurnsFrom Kim Kardashian to Jessica Alba, see the worst celeb sunburns.Watch Video »
- Double TroubleFrom the Olsens to the Mowrys, see some of Hollywood's most famous twins.Watch Video »
From Videos of Wonderwall
From MSN Entertainment
From Crowd Ignite