Lauryn Hill facing eviction
- Photo: Spencer Weiner/Invision/AP1 of 8
- Photo: © Walik Goshorn/Retna Ltd.2 of 8
- Photo: Bernhard Kuhmstedt/Retna Ltd.3 of 8
- Photo: Matt Rourke/Invision/AP4 of 8
- Photo: RL2/ZOB/WENN5 of 8
- Photo: PN2/ARB/WENN6 of 8
- Photo: Lynn McAfee/Retna Ltd.7 of 8
More Celeb News
- High School Student Suspended For Having the Balls to Ask Miss America to PromMSNEntertainment 4/19/2014 4:31:00 PM
- Miley Cyrus Postpones Bangerz Tour After Allergic Reaction to AntibioticsMSNEntertainment 4/19/2014 3:13:00 PM
- Miley Cyrus Postpones Remaining U.S. Tour Dates After HospitalizationMSNEntertainment 4/19/2014 2:52:00 PM
- White House Responds to Justin Bieber Deportation PetitionMSNEntertainment 4/19/2014 2:41:00 PM
- White House Responds to 'Deport Justin Bieber' Petition: Is This the End for Our FMSNEntertainment 4/19/2014 1:49:00 PM
- High School Student Suspended For Having the Balls to Ask Miss America to Prom
Singer Lauryn Hill is facing eviction from her New Jersey home after allegedly falling behind with her rent.
RELATED: '90s Rappers: Where Are They Now?
The former Fugees star, who is facing a possible prison sentence for failing to file tax returns, allegedly stopped paying rent on her mansion in South Orange, N.J., last month.
RELATED: 'Sister Act': Where Are They Now?
Her landlord has taken the case to court and is demanding the singer pays the rent bill or faces eviction from the property, according to TMZ.com. The singer has been renting the home since 2009.
RELATED: Celebs Who Owe The Most Taxes
Hill is accused of owing more than $1.6 million to tax authorities and faces up to three years in prison after pleading guilty to charges of failing to file her returns between 2005 and 2007. A judge will announce her sentence on Monday, but she has asked for probation instead of jail time so she can work towards paying off her tax debts.
Kim Kardashian, Emma Stone, and Solange Knowles all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders hosted by Wonderwall's Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
Victoria Beckham, Rosie Huntington-Whiteley and Melissa Joan Hart toast their birthdays on today's Celebs Gone Social hosted by Wonderwall editor Chris Gardner.Watch Video »
Lindsay Lohan, Lena Dunham, and Anne Hathaway all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders.Watch Video »
Shemar Moore shouts out all his “baby girls” and shows off his impressive shirtless body on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Lady Gaga, Katy Perry, and Rita Ora all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders hosted by Wonderwall's Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
Kim Kardashian, Kristin Davis, and Emma Stone all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders.Watch Video »
From Crowd Ignite