Lauryn Hill: Rohan Marley Is Not the Father of My Sixth Child
- Photo: Michael Caufield/WireImage.com1 of 10
- Photo: Mats Anderson/Retna Ltd.2 of 10
- Photo: Patrick Semansky/Invision/AP3 of 10
- Photo: RH5/ZOB/WENN4 of 10
- Photo: ZOM/ZOB/WENN5 of 10
- Photo: RL2/ZOB/WENN6 of 10
- Photo: PN2/ARB/WENN7 of 10
- Photo: HRC/WENN8 of 10
- Photo: JLC/ZOJ/WENN9 of 10
More Celeb News
- Guillermo del Toro's 'The Strain' Will Take Major Detours From the BooksMSNEntertainment 7/21/2014 4:41:00 PM
- 'The Knick' Star Eve Hewson in Talks to Join Tom Hanks in Steven Spielberg Movie (MSNEntertainment 7/21/2014 4:10:00 PM
- Time Warner Board Moves to Block Potential Fox TakeoverMSNEntertainment 7/21/2014 4:04:00 PM
- The Truth About Corey Stoll's Wig and Other Fun Facts About FX's The StrainMSNEntertainment 7/21/2014 4:01:00 PM
- AP Top Entertainment News At 6:54 p.m. EDTMSNEntertainment 7/21/2014 3:54:12 PM
- Guillermo del Toro's 'The Strain' Will Take Major Detours From the Books
Baby daddy drama!
Lauryn Hill gave birth to a baby boy on Saturday, but the new mom kept the child's father's identity a secret. Hill, 36, has five children with Rohan Marley (the son of reggae legend Bob Marley) but made it clear on Tuesday that he is not the father of her sixth child.
"Contrary to the numerous reports, Mr. Marley did not abandon me while pregnant with his child," the Grammy winner said in a statement Tuesday on Twitter. "We have had long periods of separation over the years but our five children together remain a joy to both of us."
On Saturday, Marley, 39, tweeted that he had "a tremendous amount of love and respect" for "the mother of my children." Two days later, he expressed "well wishes to Ms. Hill on the birth of her new son."
Hill added that she and Marley "have a long and complex history about which many inaccuracies have been reported since the beginning. To speculate without the facts can only cause people to form wrong conclusions. We both value privacy and for that reason on defend and preserve our right to it."
RELATED ON WONDERWALL & MSN:
See some of the cutest moments from Prince George's first year.Watch Video »
Where Are They?
Find out where the cast from "When Harry Met Sally" is today.Watch Video »
Let's check out some of Eva's tactics behind her baby bump secret on Replay hosted by Wonderwall's Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
Sexy & Single
Check out some of Jennifer Lopez's sexiest ensembles she's rocked recently.Watch Video »
Best B-Day Ever?
Selena Gomez celebrates her birthday early with a helicopter ride in Italy with new pal Cara Delevingne on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
From Sofia Vergara to Zac Efron, check out who's coupling up on Replay hosted by Wonderwall's Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTWhere Are They?
From Crowd Ignite