Lauryn Hill: Rohan Marley Is Not the Father of My Sixth Child
- Photo: Michael Caufield/WireImage.com1 of 10
- Photo: Mats Anderson/Retna Ltd.2 of 10
- Photo: Patrick Semansky/Invision/AP3 of 10
- Photo: RH5/ZOB/WENN4 of 10
- Photo: ZOM/ZOB/WENN5 of 10
- Photo: RL2/ZOB/WENN6 of 10
- Photo: PN2/ARB/WENN7 of 10
- Photo: HRC/WENN8 of 10
- Photo: JLC/ZOJ/WENN9 of 10
More Celeb News
- Mega Buzz: 24's Reunion, a S.H.I.E.L.D. Return and a New Bones RomanceMSNEntertainment 4/22/2014 4:49:00 PM
- Tumblr Tops Twitter's Social TV Activity, Says New StudyMSNEntertainment 4/22/2014 4:06:00 PM
- Comedy Group Dr. God Sets Up AXS TV Show, Wraps First Feature (Exclusive)MSNEntertainment 4/22/2014 4:02:00 PM
- Aereo at the Supreme Court: 5 TakeawaysMSNEntertainment 4/22/2014 3:13:00 PM
- Mean Girls Star Daniel Franzese Comes OutMSNEntertainment 4/22/2014 3:03:00 PM
- Mega Buzz: 24's Reunion, a S.H.I.E.L.D. Return and a New Bones Romance
Baby daddy drama!
Lauryn Hill gave birth to a baby boy on Saturday, but the new mom kept the child's father's identity a secret. Hill, 36, has five children with Rohan Marley (the son of reggae legend Bob Marley) but made it clear on Tuesday that he is not the father of her sixth child.
"Contrary to the numerous reports, Mr. Marley did not abandon me while pregnant with his child," the Grammy winner said in a statement Tuesday on Twitter. "We have had long periods of separation over the years but our five children together remain a joy to both of us."
On Saturday, Marley, 39, tweeted that he had "a tremendous amount of love and respect" for "the mother of my children." Two days later, he expressed "well wishes to Ms. Hill on the birth of her new son."
Hill added that she and Marley "have a long and complex history about which many inaccuracies have been reported since the beginning. To speculate without the facts can only cause people to form wrong conclusions. We both value privacy and for that reason on defend and preserve our right to it."
RELATED ON WONDERWALL & MSN:
Worst Mom Style
Check out Kim Kardashian's worst fashion moments as a mom.Watch Video »
Victoria Beckham, Rosie Huntington-Whiteley and Melissa Joan Hart toast their birthdays on today's Celebs Gone Social hosted by Wonderwall editor Chris Gardner.Watch Video »
Jessica Simpson, Kourtney Kardashian, Beyonce, Gisele and Kendra Wilkinson post Easter Sunday pics on Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Get the engagement scoop on Replay hosted by Wonderwall's Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
Where Are They?
See what the cast of "Sabrina the Teenage Witch" is up to today.Watch Video »
Shemar Moore shouts out all his “baby girls” and shows off his impressive shirtless body on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTSneak Peek
From Crowd Ignite