Lauryn Hill: Rohan Marley Is Not the Father of My Sixth Child
- Photo: Michael Caufield/WireImage.com1 of 10
- Photo: Mats Anderson/Retna Ltd.2 of 10
- Photo: Patrick Semansky/Invision/AP3 of 10
- Photo: RH5/ZOB/WENN4 of 10
- Photo: ZOM/ZOB/WENN5 of 10
- Photo: RL2/ZOB/WENN6 of 10
- Photo: PN2/ARB/WENN7 of 10
- Photo: HRC/WENN8 of 10
- Photo: JLC/ZOJ/WENN9 of 10
More Celeb News
- Netflix Makes Deal With AT&T to Speed Up Its VideosMSNEntertainment 7/29/2014 4:42:00 PM
- TV Presidents Kevin Spacey, Julia Louis Dreyfus Tangle With 'Fargo's' BilMSNEntertainment 7/29/2014 4:40:00 PM
- NBC's 'Aquarius' Books 'The Originals' Alum Claire HoltMSNEntertainment 7/29/2014 4:28:00 PM
- Peter Capaldi's 'Doctor Who' Will Be Darker and 'a Lot Less PatiMSNEntertainment 7/29/2014 4:12:00 PM
- 'The Simpsons' Producer James L. Brooks Signs With WMEMSNEntertainment 7/29/2014 4:00:00 PM
- Netflix Makes Deal With AT&T to Speed Up Its Videos
Baby daddy drama!
Lauryn Hill gave birth to a baby boy on Saturday, but the new mom kept the child's father's identity a secret. Hill, 36, has five children with Rohan Marley (the son of reggae legend Bob Marley) but made it clear on Tuesday that he is not the father of her sixth child.
"Contrary to the numerous reports, Mr. Marley did not abandon me while pregnant with his child," the Grammy winner said in a statement Tuesday on Twitter. "We have had long periods of separation over the years but our five children together remain a joy to both of us."
On Saturday, Marley, 39, tweeted that he had "a tremendous amount of love and respect" for "the mother of my children." Two days later, he expressed "well wishes to Ms. Hill on the birth of her new son."
Hill added that she and Marley "have a long and complex history about which many inaccuracies have been reported since the beginning. To speculate without the facts can only cause people to form wrong conclusions. We both value privacy and for that reason on defend and preserve our right to it."
RELATED ON WONDERWALL & MSN:
Joe Manganiello parties with new love Sofia Vergara and her family in Miami on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Where Are They?
It's been 20 years since "Jurassic Park" came out. See what the cast of the movie is up to these days.Watch Video »
Selena Gomez, Zoe Saldana, and Maggie Gyllenhaal all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders.Watch Video »
Check out some of January Jones' most retro wardrobe choices from over the years.Watch Video »
Get the scoop on Naya Rivera's wacky wedding on Replay hosted by Wonderwall's Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
Find out which stars attended Jennifer Lopez's birthday celebration on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTTerrible Trends
From Crowd Ignite