Lawsuit against Lady Gaga can proceed to trial
- Photo: KEN KATZ/Splash News1 of 23
- Photo: PacificCoastNews.com2 of 23
- Photo: JMF/WENN3 of 23
- Photo: TGB/Splash News4 of 23
- Photo: Beretta/Sims/Rex USA5 of 23
- Photo: TGB/Splash News6 of 23
- Photo: Rex/Rex USA7 of 23
- Photo: Fame Flynet8 of 23
- Photo: Charlie Purvey/Splash News9 of 23
- Photo: Kevin Mazur/WireImage10 of 23
- Photo: ABUS/Splash News11 of 23
- Photo: Kevin Mazur/WireImage12 of 23
- Photo: Blayze / Splash News/Splash News13 of 23
- Photo: Kevin Mazur/WireImage14 of 23
- Photo: KEN KATZ/StarTraks15 of 23
- Photo: Premiere/Fame Flynet16 of 23
- Photo: All Access Photo/Splash News17 of 23
- Photo: Josephine Santos/PacificCoastNews.com18 of 23
- Photo: Getty Images North America19 of 23
- Photo: RSH/ZOJ/WENN20 of 23
- Photo: LittleMonsters.com/.21 of 23
- Photo: Fame Flynet22 of 23
More Celeb News
- Dimension Unleashing James Wan's 'Demonic' in Theaters This DecemberMSNEntertainment 7/31/2014 10:16:00 AM
- 'Sharknado 2: The Second One' Premiere Generates 263,000 More Tweets Than OriginalMSNEntertainment 7/31/2014 10:07:00 AM
- CBS Television Studios Names Two New Drama Development ExecsMSNEntertainment 7/31/2014 10:00:00 AM
- AP Top Entertainment News At 12:52 p.m. EDTMSNEntertainment 7/31/2014 9:52:52 AM
- Toronto mayor Ford orders 5 espressos in videoMSNEntertainment 7/31/2014 9:49:12 AM
- Dimension Unleashing James Wan's 'Demonic' in Theaters This December
NEW YORK (AP) -- A lawsuit brought by a former personal assistant to Lady Gaga who says her ex-boss cheated her out of overtime wages can proceed to trial.
RELATED: Craziest celeb lawsuits
A judge made the ruling Tuesday in the lawsuit brought by Jennifer O'Neill. The judge says a jury can decide to what extent O'Neill might be owed compensation from the pop star. O'Neill worked for the singer in early 2009 and again for a year beginning in February 2010.
O'Neill says she was required to be available to the 27-year-old singer 24 hours a day, seven days a week. She says she was paid at a flat rate of $50,000 annually when she was first hired and $75,000 annually the second time.
Lawyers did not immediately comment.
RELATED: Embarrassing celebrity arrests
Get out the vote
Check out Jessica Alba, Reese Witherspoon, and more stars who recycle their wardrobes.Watch Video »
Selena Gomez, Zoe Saldana, and Maggie Gyllenhaal all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders.Watch Video »
Britney Spears, Beyonce and more stars share their summer love on social media on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Where Are They?
It's been 20 years since "Jurassic Park" came out. See what the cast of the movie is up to these days.Watch Video »
Joe Manganiello parties with new love Sofia Vergara and her family in Miami on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Check out some of January Jones' most retro wardrobe choices from over the years.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTNew Look
From Crowd Ignite