Lawyers Move to Seal Documents in Britney Spears' Conservatorship Case
- Photo: NORMAN SCOTT/StarTraks1 of 18
- Photo: Twitter/.2 of 18
- Photo: Facebook/.3 of 18
- Photo: Kevin Mazur/WireImage4 of 18
- Photo: Clarke/Retna Digital5 of 18
- Photo: @britneyspears/Twitter6 of 18
- Photo: AXELLE WOUSSEN/Bauer-Griffin7 of 18
- Photo: AXELLE WOUSSEN/Bauer-Griffin8 of 18
- Photo: Michael Carpenter/WENN9 of 18
- Photo: Lester Cohen/WireImage10 of 18
- Photo: Lester Cohen/WireImage11 of 18
- Photo: Denise Truscello/WireImage12 of 18
- Photo: Will Alexander/WENN13 of 18
- Photo: CHAB/TCAB/ZDS/WENN14 of 18
- Photo: Clasos.com/Splash News15 of 18
- Photo: AB/Retna Digital16 of 18
- Photo: Kevin Mazur/WireImage17 of 18
More Celeb News
- Robert Downey Jr. Drama 'The Judge' To Open Toronto Film FestivalMSNEntertainment 7/25/2014 8:53:00 AM
- Review: 'Hercules' is schlocky but entertainingMSNEntertainment 7/25/2014 8:25:31 AM
- 'Walking Dead' Creator Robert Kirkman's Cinemax Pilot, 'Outcast,MSNEntertainment 7/25/2014 8:16:00 AM
- The Verge Co-Founder Joshua Topolsky Joins BloombergMSNEntertainment 7/25/2014 8:10:00 AM
- AP Top Entertainment News At 10:36 a.m. EDTMSNEntertainment 7/25/2014 7:36:57 AM
- Robert Downey Jr. Drama 'The Judge' To Open Toronto Film Festival
Lawyers for Britney Spear's conservators have filed an urgent request in a Los Angeles court asking a judge to seal certain records in her ongoing legal case.
The pop superstar's father Jamie was placed in charge of her legal and business affairs in 2008 following the singer's much-publicized breakdown and hospitalization, and her fiancé, Jason Trawick, was made a co-conservator in April.
The move was reportedly part of the process to gradually transfer control of the estate back to Spears.
However, the conservatorship case returned to court on Thursday when it emerged that legal representatives had moved to block particular documents, which have been deemed "highly sensitive", from public view. They allege information in the files could cause "irreparable harm and immediate danger" to Spears if they are not sealed.
Specific information about the papers were unavailable as WENN went to press, but sources tell TMZ the records in question detail a mystery medical condition Spears allegedly suffers from which is said to affect her state of mind.
RELATED: Outrageous Celebrity Demands
Kim Kardashian flaunts her bikini bod in two bizarre Instagram video clips on location in Thailand on Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Nick Cannon shows off a new cheetah print hairstyle on today's Celebs Gone Social hosted by Wonderwall editor Chris Gardner.Watch Video »
Gwen Stefani shares photos from behind the scenes of a photo shoot for her Harajuku brand on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Best B-Day Ever?
Selena Gomez celebrates her birthday early with a helicopter ride in Italy with new pal Cara Delevingne on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Chrissy Teigen, Katy Perry and Lady Gaga spotlight their pooches on today's Celeb Gone Social.Watch Video »
From Kim Kardashian and Kanye West to Mila Kunis and Ashton Kutcher, check out the cutest celeb PDA.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTLooks For A Deal
From Crowd Ignite