LeAnn Rimes Accused of Being a "Stalker" by Eddie Cibrian's WifeRelated: LeAnn Rimes
- Photo: AP1 of 5
- Photo: Lester Cohen/WireImage.com2 of 5
- Photo: LAN/Retna Ltd.3 of 5
- Photo: Jae C. Hong/AP4 of 5
More Celeb News
- WME Signs Departing Fox Exec Mike Darnell (Exclusive)MSNEntertainment 5/24/2013 2:11:54 PM
- Cannes: Critics All Over the Map on James Gray's 'Immigrant' but Love MarMSNEntertainment 5/24/2013 2:10:59 PM
- Blake Shelton heads home to Oklahoma to stage benefit gigMSNEntertainment 5/24/2013 2:02:40 PM
- 'Only God Forgives' Director Responds to Boos of His Ryan Gosling Thriller MSNEntertainment 5/24/2013 1:57:56 PM
- Want to See 'Fast & the Furious 6' in IMAX? There's Only 1 ChoiceMSNEntertainment 5/24/2013 1:53:49 PM
- WME Signs Departing Fox Exec Mike Darnell (Exclusive)
Eddie Cibrian cut ties with his Lifetime movie costar LeAnn Rimes two months ago -- after Us Weekly exposed their steamy affair -- but his wife, Brandi Glanville, tells the new issue of Us Weekly that she can't let go of her obsession with him.
"LeAnn is a stalker," Glanville tells Us. "She refuses to leave us alone -- it is shameful and scary. People are going to say it takes two to tango and I get that, but at some point LeAnn needs to stop asking him to dance."
Glanville alleges that Rimes (who was caught on video sucking Cibrian's finger during a date) intentionally tracked down her husband at a L.A. Lakers game on May 17 -- two weeks after he changed his phone number to end her "constant texting and calling."
Glanville, a model, insists she's "not a scorned wife."
"I'm a happy wife fighting for what I have," adds the mother of Mason, 6, and Jake, 2. (Car seats were spotted in the backseat of Cibrian's pickup truck during a liaison with Rimes at the Malibu Beach Hotel in March.)
Glanville says Rimes' motivation for her "disgusting" behavior is to get back in the limelight.
"LeAnn is so desperate for fame she has left her self-respect in the gutter and doesn't care who she hurts to get what she wants," she charges. "She's hurting my family and messing with the wrong mom."
A rep for Rimes did not comment, but a source says: "Eddie and Brandi are both on the record on this and LeAnn has kept quiet, so what does that tell you about who is after fame and press?"
To read more of Glanville's shocking allegations against Rimes, find out exactly how Rimes is harassing Cibrian and see how she nearly ruined their marriage (and what they're doing to bounce back) -- pick up the newest issue of Us Weekly, on stands tomorrow.
UPDATE: LeAnn Rimes has responded to the stalking allegations through one of her spokespeople, who said to People magazine, "These comments are incredibly defamatory."
More on Wonderwall
More on MSN
More on US Weekly
- Party AnimalsCheck out some of Hollywood's biggest party animals.Watch Video »
- Carrie's ChangesSee how this country cutie has changed her looks over the years.Watch Video »
- Bikini BurnsFrom Kim Kardashian to Jessica Alba, see the worst celeb sunburns.Watch Video »
- Double TroubleFrom the Olsens to the Mowrys, see some of Hollywood's most famous twins.Watch Video »
From Videos of Wonderwall
From MSN Entertainment
From Crowd Ignite