LeAnn Rimes and Husband Divorcing
- Photo: Kevork Djansezian/Invision/AP1 of 6
- Photo: Rick Diamond/WireImage.com2 of 6
- Photo: Evan Agostini/Invision/AP3 of 6
- Photo: Paul Smith/Retna Ltd.4 of 6
- Photo: London Entertainment/Splash News5 of 6
More Celeb News
- 'American Hustle' Reviews: Do Critics Think David O. Russell's Latest is MSNEntertainment 12/5/2013 9:48:23 AM
- Dustin Diamond Regrets 'Saved By the Bell' Book; Claims 'Celebrity Fit ClMSNEntertainment 12/5/2013 9:38:40 AM
- Oscar Hopefuls Facing Make-or-Break Time at the Box OfficeMSNEntertainment 12/5/2013 9:03:39 AM
- Lars von Trier's 'Nymphomaniac' Getting Released in Two PartsMSNEntertainment 12/5/2013 8:45:01 AM
- Ratings: NBC Has Top-Rated 'Christmas in Rockefeller Center' in 7 YearsMSNEntertainment 12/5/2013 8:34:07 AM
- 'American Hustle' Reviews: Do Critics Think David O. Russell's Latest is
LeAnn Rimes has announced that she and her husband of 7 years, Dean Sheremet, are divorcing.
"After much thoughtful mutual consideration, Deane [her husband's given name] and I have agreed to move forward with dissolving our marriage," she says on her website.
"This decision was amicable and we remain committed and caring friends with great admiration for one another," she continues. "Thank you so much for all of your continued love and support – it is deeply appreciated."
Rimes, 27, wed Sheremet in 2002 when she was 19 and he was 21.
Usmagazine.com confirmed in late July that the two had separated following Us Weekly's exclusive report that she had an affair with actor Eddie Cibrian while shooting the Lifetime movie "Northern Lights" last fall. (Watch a video of Rimes and Cibiran making out.)
On Aug. 24, Cibrian, 36, filed for divorce from wife Brandi Glanville. They have two children, Mason, 6, and Jake, 2.
In July, Glanville, 36, told Us Weekly that she left him because of his infidelity.
Of Rimes, she said, "Eddie and LeAnn deserve each other."
Despite months of denying an affair, Rimes and Cibrian have since gone public with their relationship, taking a romantic trip to Cabo San Lucas, Mexico, this past weekend.
More on Wonderwall:
More on Usmagazine.com:
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTBen vs. Casey
From Videos of Wonderwall
From Crowd Ignite