LeAnn Rimes and Husband Divorcing
- Photo: Kevork Djansezian/Invision/AP1 of 6
- Photo: Rick Diamond/WireImage.com2 of 6
- Photo: Evan Agostini/Invision/AP3 of 6
- Photo: Paul Smith/Retna Ltd.4 of 6
- Photo: London Entertainment/Splash News5 of 6
More Celeb News
- 'Locke' Review: Tom Hardy Captivates in This One-Man Road TripMSNEntertainment 4/24/2014 2:39:00 PM
- NBC's Comedy Playground Slammed With Trademark Infringement, Unfair Competition SuitMSNEntertainment 4/24/2014 2:16:00 PM
- MTV Renews 'Real World' and 'Teen Wolf,' Slates 3 New SeriesMSNEntertainment 4/24/2014 2:06:00 PM
- Gov. Brown Getting the Message on California's Film, TV Tax Credit TroublesMSNEntertainment 4/24/2014 1:08:00 PM
- Bryan Singer Breaks Silence, Calls Abuse Allegations "Vicious and Completely False"MSNEntertainment 4/24/2014 1:07:00 PM
- 'Locke' Review: Tom Hardy Captivates in This One-Man Road Trip
LeAnn Rimes has announced that she and her husband of 7 years, Dean Sheremet, are divorcing.
"After much thoughtful mutual consideration, Deane [her husband's given name] and I have agreed to move forward with dissolving our marriage," she says on her website.
"This decision was amicable and we remain committed and caring friends with great admiration for one another," she continues. "Thank you so much for all of your continued love and support – it is deeply appreciated."
Rimes, 27, wed Sheremet in 2002 when she was 19 and he was 21.
Usmagazine.com confirmed in late July that the two had separated following Us Weekly's exclusive report that she had an affair with actor Eddie Cibrian while shooting the Lifetime movie "Northern Lights" last fall. (Watch a video of Rimes and Cibiran making out.)
On Aug. 24, Cibrian, 36, filed for divorce from wife Brandi Glanville. They have two children, Mason, 6, and Jake, 2.
In July, Glanville, 36, told Us Weekly that she left him because of his infidelity.
Of Rimes, she said, "Eddie and LeAnn deserve each other."
Despite months of denying an affair, Rimes and Cibrian have since gone public with their relationship, taking a romantic trip to Cabo San Lucas, Mexico, this past weekend.
More on Wonderwall:
More on Usmagazine.com:
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTBikini Babe
From Crowd Ignite