LeAnn Rimes Asks Fans: 'Please Stop Discussing My Ovaries!'
- Photo: Lester Cohen/WireImage.com1 of 17
- Photo: Thelonius/Splash News2 of 17
- Photo: GF/Bauer-Griffin3 of 17
- Photo: MAP/Splash News4 of 17
- Photo: Axelle Woussen/Bauer-Griffin5 of 17
- Photo: Suntzulynn for LE/Splash News6 of 17
- Photo: JERC/Bauer-Griffin7 of 17
- Photo: MAP/Splash News8 of 17
- Photo: Clasos.com/Splash News9 of 17
- Photo: MAP/Splash News10 of 17
- Photo: Evan Agostini/Invision/AP11 of 17
- Photo: Aaron Crisler/Retna Digital12 of 17
- Photo: NORMAN SCOTT/StarTraks13 of 17
- Photo: Twitter/.14 of 17
- Photo: MAP/Splash News15 of 17
- Photo: MAP/Splash News16 of 17
More Celeb News
- AP Top Premium Entertainment Headlines At 9:49 a.m. ESTMSNEntertainment 12/11/2013 5:40:16 AM
- Outtakes from OscarWrap Magazine Shoots (Photos)MSNEntertainment 12/10/2013 10:57:49 PM
- John Lasseter, Disney Legends Celebrate 90 Years and Campaign for 'Frozen'MSNEntertainment 12/10/2013 10:34:46 PM
- Victoria's Secret Fashion Show: 5 Fleshy, Lace-Draped MomentsMSNEntertainment 12/10/2013 8:45:29 PM
- 10 Eye-Popping Stills From Victoria's Secret Fashion Show 2013 (Photos)MSNEntertainment 12/10/2013 8:14:57 PM
- AP Top Premium Entertainment Headlines At 9:49 a.m. EST
LeAnn Rimes isn't pregnant with Eddie Cibrian's baby -- much to the dismay of her Twitter followers.
"I have never even tried [to conceive a child]. Please stop discussing my ovaries," the 29-year-old country singer asked two fans on Monday.
Rimes -- who wed her "Northern Lights" costar Cibrian, 38, last April -- said being the subject of pregnancy rumors makes her uneasy because "it takes some couples a long time to conceive and some never can."
"I just think it's crazy that people make articles out of nonsense, so when it comes to me and all the speculation I have to laugh," Rimes said.
Though Rimes doesn't have any biological children, she treats Cibrian's sons, Mason and Jake, (with ex-wife Brandi Glanville) "as if they are my own."
"Eddie has always encouraged me to look at us as a family, and a part of our family are the two beautiful boys that we share with their mother and hopefully one day another wonderful man," she blogged in September.
"One thing that I know is, I will never replace their mother," Rimes wrote. "I would never try. I will however love them with all I have and do everything in my power to help raise them in a loving, safe and proper environment."
MORE ON WONDERWALL:
Brandi Glanville Won't Make NYE Marriage Official
Victoria’s Secret Angel Candice Swanepoel talks to WW about wearing the $10 million bra, eating steak, Taylor Swift and if she plans to marry her boyfriend.Watch Video »
Bye, Bye 'RHOC'
Former "Housewife" Lydia McLaughlin dishes about leaving the "RHOC," her stance on plastic surgery and more!Watch Video »
Chris Daughtry dishes on his major body transformation, keeping chickens, making his marriage work and more!Watch Video »
Check out the stars that spent the most on their weddings.Watch Video »
See some of the hottest celebs that joined frats and sororities while in college.Watch Video »
Alessandra Ambrosio talks to Wonderwall about getting fit for the VS Fashion Show, her thoughts about Kate Upton, and more.Watch Video »
Bye, Bye 'RHOC'
Like us on Facebook?
From Videos of Wonderwall
From Crowd Ignite