LeAnn Rimes Asks Fans: 'Please Stop Discussing My Ovaries!'
- Photo: Lester Cohen/WireImage.com1 of 17
- Photo: Thelonius/Splash News2 of 17
- Photo: GF/Bauer-Griffin3 of 17
- Photo: MAP/Splash News4 of 17
- Photo: Axelle Woussen/Bauer-Griffin5 of 17
- Photo: Suntzulynn for LE/Splash News6 of 17
- Photo: JERC/Bauer-Griffin7 of 17
- Photo: MAP/Splash News8 of 17
- Photo: Clasos.com/Splash News9 of 17
- Photo: MAP/Splash News10 of 17
- Photo: Evan Agostini/Invision/AP11 of 17
- Photo: Aaron Crisler/Retna Digital12 of 17
- Photo: NORMAN SCOTT/StarTraks13 of 17
- Photo: Twitter/.14 of 17
- Photo: MAP/Splash News15 of 17
- Photo: MAP/Splash News16 of 17
More Celeb News
- Academy President Cheryl Boone Isaacs to Become Filmmaker-in-Residence at Chapman UniversityMSNEntertainment 8/27/2014 11:27:00 AM
- Pretty Little Liars Finale Postmortem: A's Latest Victim Speaks Out!MSNEntertainment 8/27/2014 11:09:00 AM
- Jeremy Irvine, Minka Kelly Thriller 'The World Made Straight' Acquired by MillenniMSNEntertainment 8/27/2014 11:06:00 AM
- Drafthouse Films, Participant Media Acquire US Rights to 'The Look of Silence'MSNEntertainment 8/27/2014 10:53:00 AM
- David Frankel to Direct Sci-Fi Drama 'Departure'MSNEntertainment 8/27/2014 10:53:00 AM
- Academy President Cheryl Boone Isaacs to Become Filmmaker-in-Residence at Chapman University
LeAnn Rimes isn't pregnant with Eddie Cibrian's baby -- much to the dismay of her Twitter followers.
"I have never even tried [to conceive a child]. Please stop discussing my ovaries," the 29-year-old country singer asked two fans on Monday.
Rimes -- who wed her "Northern Lights" costar Cibrian, 38, last April -- said being the subject of pregnancy rumors makes her uneasy because "it takes some couples a long time to conceive and some never can."
"I just think it's crazy that people make articles out of nonsense, so when it comes to me and all the speculation I have to laugh," Rimes said.
Though Rimes doesn't have any biological children, she treats Cibrian's sons, Mason and Jake, (with ex-wife Brandi Glanville) "as if they are my own."
"Eddie has always encouraged me to look at us as a family, and a part of our family are the two beautiful boys that we share with their mother and hopefully one day another wonderful man," she blogged in September.
"One thing that I know is, I will never replace their mother," Rimes wrote. "I would never try. I will however love them with all I have and do everything in my power to help raise them in a loving, safe and proper environment."
MORE ON WONDERWALL:
Brandi Glanville Won't Make NYE Marriage Official
Get the scoop on Bradley Bayou's dress design that Oprah wore to the Emmy Awards.Watch Video »
Beyonce does her best to prove that her family life is just perfect on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
The guys from Rascal Flatts talk with Wonderwall editor Jessica Herndon about life on tour, crazy fan encounters and more.Watch Video »
Jennifer Lopez reunites with Casper Smart, plus more famous friendly exes on Replay, hosted by Wonderwall's Jessica Wedemeyer.Watch Video »
Check out Kaley Cuoco's cutest canine-centric posts on social media on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Golden Globe Style
Cojo predicts the trends for the 2010 Golden Globes.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
From Crowd Ignite