LeAnn Rimes Asks Fans: 'Please Stop Discussing My Ovaries!'
- Photo: Lester Cohen/WireImage.com1 of 17
- Photo: Thelonius/Splash News2 of 17
- Photo: GF/Bauer-Griffin3 of 17
- Photo: MAP/Splash News4 of 17
- Photo: Axelle Woussen/Bauer-Griffin5 of 17
- Photo: Suntzulynn for LE/Splash News6 of 17
- Photo: JERC/Bauer-Griffin7 of 17
- Photo: MAP/Splash News8 of 17
- Photo: Clasos.com/Splash News9 of 17
- Photo: MAP/Splash News10 of 17
- Photo: Evan Agostini/Invision/AP11 of 17
- Photo: Aaron Crisler/Retna Digital12 of 17
- Photo: NORMAN SCOTT/StarTraks13 of 17
- Photo: Twitter/.14 of 17
- Photo: MAP/Splash News15 of 17
- Photo: MAP/Splash News16 of 17
More Celeb News
- Snake Bites Nicki Minaj's Backup Dancer at VMA RehearsalMSNEntertainment 8/23/2014 10:15:00 AM
- VIDEO: Watch the First Five Minutes of Lifetime's Saved By the Bell MovieMSNEntertainment 8/23/2014 8:31:00 AM
- Iggy Azalea Posts Video of Stage Fall on InstagramMSNEntertainment 8/23/2014 8:24:00 AM
- 'Sin City' Sequel Arrives DOA as 'If I Stay' Tries to Hold Off &MSNEntertainment 8/23/2014 7:51:00 AM
- John Lennon's Killer Denied Parole for Eighth TimeMSNEntertainment 8/22/2014 9:16:00 PM
- Snake Bites Nicki Minaj's Backup Dancer at VMA Rehearsal
LeAnn Rimes isn't pregnant with Eddie Cibrian's baby -- much to the dismay of her Twitter followers.
"I have never even tried [to conceive a child]. Please stop discussing my ovaries," the 29-year-old country singer asked two fans on Monday.
Rimes -- who wed her "Northern Lights" costar Cibrian, 38, last April -- said being the subject of pregnancy rumors makes her uneasy because "it takes some couples a long time to conceive and some never can."
"I just think it's crazy that people make articles out of nonsense, so when it comes to me and all the speculation I have to laugh," Rimes said.
Though Rimes doesn't have any biological children, she treats Cibrian's sons, Mason and Jake, (with ex-wife Brandi Glanville) "as if they are my own."
"Eddie has always encouraged me to look at us as a family, and a part of our family are the two beautiful boys that we share with their mother and hopefully one day another wonderful man," she blogged in September.
"One thing that I know is, I will never replace their mother," Rimes wrote. "I would never try. I will however love them with all I have and do everything in my power to help raise them in a loving, safe and proper environment."
MORE ON WONDERWALL:
Brandi Glanville Won't Make NYE Marriage Official
Check out some of the most memorable Emmy fashion from over the years.Watch Video »
Check out the many sexy bikinis Jessica Alba has rocked over the years.Watch Video »
From Gisele Bundchen to Kerry Washington and more stars who've married football stars.Watch Video »
Check out Jessica Alba, Reese Witherspoon, and more stars who recycle their wardrobes.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTFashion Offenders
From Crowd Ignite