LeAnn Rimes Asks Fans: 'Please Stop Discussing My Ovaries!'Related: LeAnn Rimes, Eddie Cibrian
- Photo: Lester Cohen/WireImage.com1 of 17
- Photo: Thelonius/Splash News2 of 17
- Photo: GF/Bauer-Griffin3 of 17
- Photo: MAP/Splash News4 of 17
- Photo: Axelle Woussen/Bauer-Griffin5 of 17
- Photo: Suntzulynn for LE/Splash News6 of 17
- Photo: JERC/Bauer-Griffin7 of 17
- Photo: MAP/Splash News8 of 17
- Photo: Clasos.com/Splash News9 of 17
- Photo: MAP/Splash News10 of 17
- Photo: Evan Agostini/AP11 of 17
- Photo: Aaron Crisler/Retna Digital12 of 17
- Photo: NORMAN SCOTT/StarTraks13 of 17
- Photo: Twitter/.14 of 17
- Photo: MAP/Splash News15 of 17
- Photo: MAP/Splash News16 of 17
More Celeb News
- CBS Inks Deal for Tony Awards Through 2018MSNEntertainment 5/22/2013 7:00:03 AM
- Cannes: Lionsgate Nabs U.S. Rights to Clive Owen Crime DramaMSNEntertainment 5/22/2013 6:47:17 AM
- Jon Stewart: Is Mayor Rob Ford Smoking Crack to Clean Up Toronto? (Video)MSNEntertainment 5/22/2013 6:39:01 AM
- 'Man of Steel' Trailer: General Zod Warns Earthlings to Surrender SupermanMSNEntertainment 5/22/2013 6:25:07 AM
- 'Big Bang Theory,' 'American Horror Story' Lead Critics&aposMSNEntertainment 5/22/2013 6:00:16 AM
- CBS Inks Deal for Tony Awards Through 2018
LeAnn Rimes isn't pregnant with Eddie Cibrian's baby -- much to the dismay of her Twitter followers.
"I have never even tried [to conceive a child]. Please stop discussing my ovaries," the 29-year-old country singer asked two fans on Monday.
Rimes -- who wed her "Northern Lights" costar Cibrian, 38, last April -- said being the subject of pregnancy rumors makes her uneasy because "it takes some couples a long time to conceive and some never can."
"I just think it's crazy that people make articles out of nonsense, so when it comes to me and all the speculation I have to laugh," Rimes said.
Though Rimes doesn't have any biological children, she treats Cibrian's sons, Mason and Jake, (with ex-wife Brandi Glanville) "as if they are my own."
"Eddie has always encouraged me to look at us as a family, and a part of our family are the two beautiful boys that we share with their mother and hopefully one day another wonderful man," she blogged in September.
"One thing that I know is, I will never replace their mother," Rimes wrote. "I would never try. I will however love them with all I have and do everything in my power to help raise them in a loving, safe and proper environment."
MORE ON WONDERWALL:
Brandi Glanville Won't Make NYE Marriage Official
See how this country cutie has changed her looks over the years.Watch Video »
Robert Pattinson has moved out of the house he shared with Kristen Stewart, plus more celeb stories on 7 Wonders.Watch Video »
Who Am I?
Check out how Vin Diesel, Paul Walker and more stars of "Fast & Furious 6" looked when they were in high school.Watch Video »
From Kim Kardashian to Jessica Alba, see the worst celeb sunburns.Watch Video »
Check out some of Rihanna's worst wardrobe choices on 7 Wonders, hosted by Tim Kash.Watch Video »
From the Olsens to the Mowrys, see some of Hollywood's most famous twins.Watch Video »
- Party AnimalsCheck out some of Hollywood's biggest party animals.Watch Video »
- Carrie's ChangesSee how this country cutie has changed her looks over the years.Watch Video »
- Bikini BurnsFrom Kim Kardashian to Jessica Alba, see the worst celeb sunburns.Watch Video »
- Double TroubleFrom the Olsens to the Mowrys, see some of Hollywood's most famous twins.Watch Video »
- Country CutiesCheck out the hottest couples in country music.Watch Video »
- Crazy QuotesCheck out some of Gwyneth Paltrow's craziest quotes.Watch Video »
From Videos of Wonderwall
From MSN Entertainment
From Crowd Ignite