LeAnn Rimes Talks About Treatment: I've Buried Issues
- Photo: RAAK/GSI1 of 25
- Photo: Jesse Grant/WireImage2 of 25
- Photo: DAN STEINBERG/Invision/AP3 of 25
- Photo: KAMA/GSI4 of 25
- Photo: STFN/GSI5 of 25
- Photo: JN/DS/Fame Flynet6 of 25
- Photo: Wright/Retna Digital7 of 25
- Photo: Chris Pizzello/Invision/AP8 of 25
- Photo: DJDM/WENN9 of 25
- Photo: Fame Flynet10 of 25
- Photo: Steve Granitz/WireImage11 of 25
- Photo: MP/Fame Flynet12 of 25
- Photo: Isaac Brekken/Invision/AP13 of 25
- Photo: Paul Hiffmeyer/Disneyland/Invision/AP14 of 25
- Photo: Dan Steinberg/Invision/AP15 of 25
- Photo: Jordan Strauss/WireImage16 of 25
- Photo: AXELLE WOUSSEN/Bauer-Griffin17 of 25
- Photo: AXELLE WOUSSEN/Bauer-Griffin18 of 25
- Photo: Jordan Strauss/WireImage19 of 25
- Photo: Al Powers/Retna Ltd.20 of 25
- Photo: DMac/Miguel/Fame Flynet21 of 25
- Photo: GettyImages.com22 of 25
- Photo: Travis Wade/WENN23 of 25
- Photo: starsurf / Splash News/Splash News24 of 25
More Celeb News
- What 'True Detective' Creator Learned From Co-Writing That Despised 'KillMSNEntertainment 3/7/2014 8:16:00 AM
- '300: Rise of an Empire' Slices Up $3.3 Million Thursday OpeningMSNEntertainment 3/7/2014 8:10:00 AM
- Philip Seymour Hoffman's 'God's Pocket' Gets Release DateMSNEntertainment 3/6/2014 11:49:00 PM
- Newsweek's Alleged Bitcoin Creator Denies Story, Flees In LA Car ChaseMSNEntertainment 3/6/2014 10:39:00 PM
- 'All the Way' Theater Review: Bryan Cranston Brings His Wildly Funny LBJ to BroadwMSNEntertainment 3/6/2014 8:00:00 PM
- What 'True Detective' Creator Learned From Co-Writing That Despised 'Kill
By RadarOnline Editorial Team
In a new interview with People in the wake of LeAnn Rimes entering an in-patient treatment facility for 30 days, the singer says she's buried longtime issues.
"I'm happy and healthy," the singer said. "I just want to be happier and healthier more consistently. I don't want to wake up and not truly be enjoying my life and these amazing things around me."
"Sometimes when I look in the mirror, I see a child then I look and see a woman who should be turning 60," she said. "I've always taken care of anyone else, and I think I've buried some issues for a long time."
Rimes said she's accustomed to having thick skin as a public figure, but that scrutiny in the wake of her relationship with husband Eddie Cibrian, who was married when they met, slowly eroded her confidence.
"I've been built up and torn down, built up and torn down," she told People. "It's been difficult to tune people out, especially in the last few years."
She says that "now, I'm starting to care more about me and not what anyone else thinks."
As we previously reported, Rimes entered treatment late last month following a bizarre series of exchanges with Twitter users critical of how she and husband Eddie Cibrian hooked up during his marriage to Brandi Glanville. The bold singer has sued two women for invasion of privacy in the peculiar fiasco.
RELATED ON WONDERWALL:
RELATED ON RADAR:
Where are they?
See where the cast of "Cruel Intentions" is today.Watch Video »
Take a look back at Prince William and Duchess Kate's cutest couple moments.Watch Video »
Nicole Richie debuts a lavender hair color on Instagram on Celebs Gone Social. What does Kelly Osbourne have to do with it?Watch Video »
Ladies Who Cook
Find out where Drew Barrymore and Reese Witherspoon are and what they're doing on their latest "girl's trip" on Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Star Inspired Ink
From Ryan Cabrera to Megan Fox, see celebs who've gotten tattoos of other stars.Watch Video »
Check out the many ways that Britney Spears is looking better than ever.Watch Video »
From Crowd Ignite