LeAnn Rimes Talks About Treatment: I've Buried Issues
- Photo: RAAK/GSI1 of 25
- Photo: Jesse Grant/WireImage2 of 25
- Photo: DAN STEINBERG/Invision/AP3 of 25
- Photo: KAMA/GSI4 of 25
- Photo: STFN/GSI5 of 25
- Photo: JN/DS/Fame Flynet6 of 25
- Photo: Wright/Retna Digital7 of 25
- Photo: Chris Pizzello/Invision/AP8 of 25
- Photo: DJDM/WENN9 of 25
- Photo: Fame Flynet10 of 25
- Photo: Steve Granitz/WireImage11 of 25
- Photo: MP/Fame Flynet12 of 25
- Photo: Isaac Brekken/Invision/AP13 of 25
- Photo: Paul Hiffmeyer/Disneyland/Invision/AP14 of 25
- Photo: Dan Steinberg/Invision/AP15 of 25
- Photo: Jordan Strauss/WireImage16 of 25
- Photo: AXELLE WOUSSEN/Bauer-Griffin17 of 25
- Photo: AXELLE WOUSSEN/Bauer-Griffin18 of 25
- Photo: Jordan Strauss/WireImage19 of 25
- Photo: Al Powers/Retna Ltd.20 of 25
- Photo: DMac/Miguel/Fame Flynet21 of 25
- Photo: GettyImages.com22 of 25
- Photo: Travis Wade/WENN23 of 25
- Photo: starsurf / Splash News/Splash News24 of 25
More Celeb News
- Need More Sarah Palin? Right-Wing Firebrand Launches Online TV ChannelMSNEntertainment 7/27/2014 11:42:00 PM
- AP Top Entertainment News At 11:13 p.m. EDTMSNEntertainment 7/27/2014 8:13:21 PM
- The Leftovers' Amy Brenneman: Laurie's "Not So Fragile" AnymoreMSNEntertainment 7/27/2014 8:00:00 PM
- Comic-Con: How 'Bates Motel' Makes Norman and His Mom More Likable (Guest Blog)MSNEntertainment 7/27/2014 7:49:00 PM
- 'Manhattan' Creator on Doomsday Drama: 'Americans Never Met an ApocalypseMSNEntertainment 7/27/2014 5:57:00 PM
- Need More Sarah Palin? Right-Wing Firebrand Launches Online TV Channel
By RadarOnline Editorial Team
In a new interview with People in the wake of LeAnn Rimes entering an in-patient treatment facility for 30 days, the singer says she's buried longtime issues.
"I'm happy and healthy," the singer said. "I just want to be happier and healthier more consistently. I don't want to wake up and not truly be enjoying my life and these amazing things around me."
"Sometimes when I look in the mirror, I see a child then I look and see a woman who should be turning 60," she said. "I've always taken care of anyone else, and I think I've buried some issues for a long time."
Rimes said she's accustomed to having thick skin as a public figure, but that scrutiny in the wake of her relationship with husband Eddie Cibrian, who was married when they met, slowly eroded her confidence.
"I've been built up and torn down, built up and torn down," she told People. "It's been difficult to tune people out, especially in the last few years."
She says that "now, I'm starting to care more about me and not what anyone else thinks."
As we previously reported, Rimes entered treatment late last month following a bizarre series of exchanges with Twitter users critical of how she and husband Eddie Cibrian hooked up during his marriage to Brandi Glanville. The bold singer has sued two women for invasion of privacy in the peculiar fiasco.
RELATED ON WONDERWALL:
RELATED ON RADAR:
Find out which stars attended Jennifer Lopez's birthday celebration on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Selena Gomez, Zoe Saldana, and Maggie Gyllenhaal all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders.Watch Video »
Cameron Diaz, Rumer Willis, and Ellie Goulding all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders.Watch Video »
See how Taylor Swift has been rocking red over the years.Watch Video »
Get the scoop on Naya Rivera's wacky wedding on Replay hosted by Wonderwall's Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
From Beyonce to Jennifer Lopez, see how these stars keep their figures trim.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTSexy Sweeties
From Crowd Ignite