LeAnn Rimes, Dean Sheremet Divorce Finalized
- Photo: Chris Pizzello/Invision/AP1 of 8
- Photo: Jen Lowery/Splash News2 of 8
- Photo: LeAnn and Dean Sheremet/Evan Agostini/Invision/AP3 of 8
- Photo: Andy Fossum/Splash News4 of 8
- Photo: Andy Fossum/Splash News5 of 8
- Photo: Mike/Splash News6 of 8
- Photo: Fame Pictures7 of 8
More Celeb News
- 'Tim's Vermeer' Review: Penn & Teller's Doc a Magic Mix MSNEntertainment 12/5/2013 7:13:06 AM
- 'GMA': Amy Robach Plans to Work Through Chemo (Video)MSNEntertainment 12/5/2013 7:09:52 AM
- 'Amazing Spider-Man 2 Trailer: Green Goblin Takes Center Stage (Video)MSNEntertainment 12/5/2013 6:32:41 AM
- Malcolm McDowell Joins Gael Garcia Bernal in 'Mozart in the Jungle'MSNEntertainment 12/5/2013 6:15:10 AM
- 'Decoding Annie Parker' Starring Helen Hunt, Samantha Morton Picked Up By eOne FilMSNEntertainment 12/4/2013 6:57:26 PM
- 'Tim's Vermeer' Review: Penn & Teller's Doc a Magic Mix
It's official: LeAnn Rimes and Dean Sheremet's divorce was finalized Saturday. The former couple reached a settlement in December 2009, a few days after they filed for divorce.
Us Weekly first reported in March 2009 that Rimes, 27, had a steamy affair with her Lifetime movie co-star Eddie Cibrian, 37.
Sheremet, 29, and Rimes, who wed in 2002, separated that summer. Cibrian and his wife, Brandi Glanville, the mother of his two sons, are also in the process of divorcing. Rimes recently said she was "selfish" for having an affair and that she hates that "people got hurt."
Cibrian was taunted as a "cheater" at the Academy of Country Music Awards earlier this year. He was dropped from "CSI: Miami" on Thursday.
More on Wonderwall:
More from UsWeekly:
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTBen vs. Casey
From Videos of Wonderwall
From Crowd Ignite