LeAnn Rimes, Dean Sheremet Divorce Finalized
- Photo: Chris Pizzello/Invision/AP1 of 8
- Photo: Jen Lowery/Splash News2 of 8
- Photo: LeAnn and Dean Sheremet/Evan Agostini/Invision/AP3 of 8
- Photo: Andy Fossum/Splash News4 of 8
- Photo: Andy Fossum/Splash News5 of 8
- Photo: Mike/Splash News6 of 8
- Photo: Fame Pictures7 of 8
More Celeb News
- Suits Midseason Finale: Where Does Louis Go From Here?MSNEntertainment 8/19/2014 5:00:00 PM
- Ray J Arraigned for Sexual Battery, Vandalism and Resisting ArrestMSNEntertainment 8/19/2014 4:59:00 PM
- Mark Wahlberg in Talks to Star in J.C. Chandor's 'Deepwater Horizon'MSNEntertainment 8/19/2014 4:49:00 PM
- 'The Gunfighter' Director Eric Kissack on How He Cast Nick Offerman: TheWrap&aMSNEntertainment 8/19/2014 4:06:00 PM
- Benedict Cumberbatch Joins WB's 'Jungle Book' as Voice of Shere KhanMSNEntertainment 8/19/2014 3:32:00 PM
- Suits Midseason Finale: Where Does Louis Go From Here?
It's official: LeAnn Rimes and Dean Sheremet's divorce was finalized Saturday. The former couple reached a settlement in December 2009, a few days after they filed for divorce.
Us Weekly first reported in March 2009 that Rimes, 27, had a steamy affair with her Lifetime movie co-star Eddie Cibrian, 37.
Sheremet, 29, and Rimes, who wed in 2002, separated that summer. Cibrian and his wife, Brandi Glanville, the mother of his two sons, are also in the process of divorcing. Rimes recently said she was "selfish" for having an affair and that she hates that "people got hurt."
Cibrian was taunted as a "cheater" at the Academy of Country Music Awards earlier this year. He was dropped from "CSI: Miami" on Thursday.
More on Wonderwall:
More from UsWeekly:
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTSassy Single
From Crowd Ignite