LeAnn Rimes, Eddie Cibrian Renew Wedding Vows
- Photo: Lester Cohen/WireImage.com1 of 10
- Photo: DJDM/WENN2 of 10
- Photo: Fame Flynet3 of 10
- Photo: Steve Granitz/WireImage4 of 10
- Photo: Lifetime/Promotional5 of 10
- Photo: MP/Fame Flynet6 of 10
- Photo: Isaac Brekken/Invision/AP7 of 10
- Photo: Paul Hiffmeyer/Disneyland/Invision/AP8 of 10
- Photo: Dan Steinberg/Invision/AP9 of 10
More Celeb News
- Box Office: Lucy Tops HerculesMSNEntertainment 7/27/2014 3:13:00 PM
- 'Godzilla' Storms Japan but 'Dawn of the Planet of Apes' Rules WMSNEntertainment 7/27/2014 12:47:00 PM
- 'Following' Producers, Stars Reveal Alternate Season 2 Ending, Preview 'RMSNEntertainment 7/27/2014 12:46:00 PM
- AP Top Entertainment News At 3:17 p.m. EDTMSNEntertainment 7/27/2014 12:17:05 PM
- Comic-Con's dark side: Harassment amid the fantasyMSNEntertainment 7/27/2014 12:16:57 PM
- Box Office: Lucy Tops Hercules
Game on, Will and Kate.
LeAnn Rimes and Eddie Cibrian's first wedding anniversary was last Sunday, April 22. But the country singer, 29, and actor, 38, waited until Friday to renew their vows in what appears to be a quiet, private affair.
"Renewed our vows today," Rimes tweeted Friday. "It's incredible to thank each other for the past year as husband and wife. Here's to another great year!"
The couple, whose romance infamously began as an extramarital affair while they shot Lifetime flick "Northern Lights" in 2008, gifted each other lavishly last weekend for the milestone. Cibrian gave Rimes a huge ring, featuring a giant green gem encircled by diamonds, while she bestowed her man with a blinged-out watch. ("He loved it so much, he wore it to bed," Rimes marveled.)
They began the celebration on Friday April 20 with a PDA-packed lunch at Toscanova restaurant in Calabasas, Calif.
Friday the 27th was a big day for vow renewals: Mariah Carey and Nick Cannon similarly re-pledged their love in Paris three days before their four-year anniversary. This Sunday, Prince William and Kate Middleton mark their first anniversary as a royal married couple.
"They will be at a friend's celebration this weekend, but will return to Anglesey in time for their first anniversary," a Palace aide tells Us Weekly. "They will celebrate the anniversary privately, something low-key at home."
This article originally appeared on Usmagazine.com: LeAnn Rimes, Eddie Cibrian Renew Wedding Vows
MORE ON WONDERWALL:
Find out which stars attended Jennifer Lopez's birthday celebration on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Selena Gomez, Zoe Saldana, and Maggie Gyllenhaal all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders.Watch Video »
From Beyonce to Jennifer Lopez, see how these stars keep their figures trim.Watch Video »
Cameron Diaz, Rumer Willis, and Ellie Goulding all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders.Watch Video »
Chrissy Teigen, Katy Perry and Lady Gaga spotlight their pooches on today's Celeb Gone Social.Watch Video »
Get the scoop on Naya Rivera's wacky wedding on Replay hosted by Wonderwall's Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTSexy Sweeties
From Crowd Ignite