LeAnn Rimes, Eddie Cibrian Renew Wedding Vows
- Photo: Lester Cohen/WireImage.com1 of 10
- Photo: DJDM/WENN2 of 10
- Photo: Fame Flynet3 of 10
- Photo: Steve Granitz/WireImage4 of 10
- Photo: Lifetime/Promotional5 of 10
- Photo: MP/Fame Flynet6 of 10
- Photo: Isaac Brekken/Invision/AP7 of 10
- Photo: Paul Hiffmeyer/Disneyland/Invision/AP8 of 10
- Photo: Dan Steinberg/Invision/AP9 of 10
More Celeb News
- Christian Bale, Bradley Cooper Are Ruining the Country in 'American Hustle' Clip (MSNEntertainment 12/5/2013 4:39:51 PM
- How Oscar Isaac's Career Fallback Landed Him 'Inside Llewyn Davis'MSNEntertainment 12/5/2013 4:30:24 PM
- Nelson Mandela Death: The Anti-Apartheid Freedom Fighter's Life in Pictures (Photos)MSNEntertainment 12/5/2013 4:25:02 PM
- The Antichrist Is Coming in New 'Devil's Due' Trailer (Video)MSNEntertainment 12/5/2013 4:14:38 PM
- 'Pretty Little Liars' Star Ian Harding to Play Drug Addict in 'Dynamite: MSNEntertainment 12/5/2013 3:26:12 PM
- Christian Bale, Bradley Cooper Are Ruining the Country in 'American Hustle' Clip (
Game on, Will and Kate.
LeAnn Rimes and Eddie Cibrian's first wedding anniversary was last Sunday, April 22. But the country singer, 29, and actor, 38, waited until Friday to renew their vows in what appears to be a quiet, private affair.
"Renewed our vows today," Rimes tweeted Friday. "It's incredible to thank each other for the past year as husband and wife. Here's to another great year!"
The couple, whose romance infamously began as an extramarital affair while they shot Lifetime flick "Northern Lights" in 2008, gifted each other lavishly last weekend for the milestone. Cibrian gave Rimes a huge ring, featuring a giant green gem encircled by diamonds, while she bestowed her man with a blinged-out watch. ("He loved it so much, he wore it to bed," Rimes marveled.)
They began the celebration on Friday April 20 with a PDA-packed lunch at Toscanova restaurant in Calabasas, Calif.
Friday the 27th was a big day for vow renewals: Mariah Carey and Nick Cannon similarly re-pledged their love in Paris three days before their four-year anniversary. This Sunday, Prince William and Kate Middleton mark their first anniversary as a royal married couple.
"They will be at a friend's celebration this weekend, but will return to Anglesey in time for their first anniversary," a Palace aide tells Us Weekly. "They will celebrate the anniversary privately, something low-key at home."
This article originally appeared on Usmagazine.com: LeAnn Rimes, Eddie Cibrian Renew Wedding Vows
MORE ON WONDERWALL:
From slicked back hair to drop-crotch pants, check out some of the biggest fashion blunders of the year.Watch Video »
From George and Sandra to Taylor and Ed, see more of Hollywood's platonic pairs.Watch Video »
Taylor Swift shares stunning photos of her time in New Zealand on Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Girls Night Out
It's a girls night out for celebs like Jennifer Lopez, Khloe Kardashian, Leah Remini, Brooklyn Decker, and more on Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Check out some of Ryan Gosling's hottest moments from over the years.Watch Video »
See some of the hottest celebs that joined frats and sororities while in college.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTBen vs. Casey
From Videos of Wonderwall
From Crowd Ignite