LeAnn Rimes, Eddie Cibrian Renew Wedding Vows
- Photo: Lester Cohen/WireImage.com1 of 10
- Photo: DJDM/WENN2 of 10
- Photo: Fame Flynet3 of 10
- Photo: Steve Granitz/WireImage4 of 10
- Photo: Lifetime/Promotional5 of 10
- Photo: MP/Fame Flynet6 of 10
- Photo: Isaac Brekken/Invision/AP7 of 10
- Photo: Paul Hiffmeyer/Disneyland/Invision/AP8 of 10
- Photo: Dan Steinberg/Invision/AP9 of 10
More Celeb News
- Meg Ryan Joins the Cast of How I Met Your DadMSNEntertainment 4/23/2014 4:47:00 PM
- Julia Louis-Dreyfus Gets It On with a Clown—On Camera—for GQMSNEntertainment 4/23/2014 3:40:00 PM
- Exclusive: Royal Pains Adds Alpha House Alum for Mysterious Recurring RoleMSNEntertainment 4/23/2014 2:31:00 PM
- Apple Revenue Climbs to $45.6 Billion Thanks to Strong iPhone SalesMSNEntertainment 4/23/2014 1:49:00 PM
- WWE's Stone Cold Steve Austin Slams 'Motherfkers' Who Don't AgreMSNEntertainment 4/23/2014 1:03:00 PM
- Meg Ryan Joins the Cast of How I Met Your Dad
Game on, Will and Kate.
LeAnn Rimes and Eddie Cibrian's first wedding anniversary was last Sunday, April 22. But the country singer, 29, and actor, 38, waited until Friday to renew their vows in what appears to be a quiet, private affair.
"Renewed our vows today," Rimes tweeted Friday. "It's incredible to thank each other for the past year as husband and wife. Here's to another great year!"
The couple, whose romance infamously began as an extramarital affair while they shot Lifetime flick "Northern Lights" in 2008, gifted each other lavishly last weekend for the milestone. Cibrian gave Rimes a huge ring, featuring a giant green gem encircled by diamonds, while she bestowed her man with a blinged-out watch. ("He loved it so much, he wore it to bed," Rimes marveled.)
They began the celebration on Friday April 20 with a PDA-packed lunch at Toscanova restaurant in Calabasas, Calif.
Friday the 27th was a big day for vow renewals: Mariah Carey and Nick Cannon similarly re-pledged their love in Paris three days before their four-year anniversary. This Sunday, Prince William and Kate Middleton mark their first anniversary as a royal married couple.
"They will be at a friend's celebration this weekend, but will return to Anglesey in time for their first anniversary," a Palace aide tells Us Weekly. "They will celebrate the anniversary privately, something low-key at home."
This article originally appeared on Usmagazine.com: LeAnn Rimes, Eddie Cibrian Renew Wedding Vows
MORE ON WONDERWALL:
Worst Mom Style
Check out Kim Kardashian's worst fashion moments as a mom.Watch Video »
Where Are They?
See what the cast of "Sabrina the Teenage Witch" is up to today.Watch Video »
Jessica Simpson, Kourtney Kardashian, Beyonce, Gisele and Kendra Wilkinson post Easter Sunday pics on Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Where are they?
See where the former cast of "The Girls Next Door" is today.Watch Video »
Lady Gaga, Katy Perry, and Rita Ora all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders hosted by Wonderwall's Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
Lindsay Lohan, David Beckham, Justin Bieber and 50 Cent show off their globe-trotting travels on Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTLife in Pics
From Crowd Ignite