LeAnn Rimes, Eddie Cibrian Renew Wedding Vows
- Photo: Lester Cohen/WireImage.com1 of 10
- Photo: DJDM/WENN2 of 10
- Photo: Fame Flynet3 of 10
- Photo: Steve Granitz/WireImage4 of 10
- Photo: Lifetime/Promotional5 of 10
- Photo: MP/Fame Flynet6 of 10
- Photo: Isaac Brekken/Invision/AP7 of 10
- Photo: Paul Hiffmeyer/Disneyland/Invision/AP8 of 10
- Photo: Dan Steinberg/Invision/AP9 of 10
More Celeb News
- Lake Bell to Direct 'The Emperor's Children' for Brian Grazer, ImagineMSNEntertainment 8/26/2014 4:15:00 PM
- Black TV Producer Mistaken for Bank Robber: Beverly Hills PD 'Deeply Regrets' ErroMSNEntertainment 8/26/2014 3:46:00 PM
- Ad Spending to Hit Record $172 Billion Next Year; Digital to Overtake in 2017MSNEntertainment 8/26/2014 3:23:00 PM
- Pierce Brosnan Spy Thriller 'November Man' Targets Older Action Fans at Box OfficeMSNEntertainment 8/26/2014 3:09:00 PM
- 'Babel's' Adriana Barraza to Play Pablo Escobar's Mother in NetfMSNEntertainment 8/26/2014 3:00:00 PM
- Lake Bell to Direct 'The Emperor's Children' for Brian Grazer, Imagine
Game on, Will and Kate.
LeAnn Rimes and Eddie Cibrian's first wedding anniversary was last Sunday, April 22. But the country singer, 29, and actor, 38, waited until Friday to renew their vows in what appears to be a quiet, private affair.
"Renewed our vows today," Rimes tweeted Friday. "It's incredible to thank each other for the past year as husband and wife. Here's to another great year!"
The couple, whose romance infamously began as an extramarital affair while they shot Lifetime flick "Northern Lights" in 2008, gifted each other lavishly last weekend for the milestone. Cibrian gave Rimes a huge ring, featuring a giant green gem encircled by diamonds, while she bestowed her man with a blinged-out watch. ("He loved it so much, he wore it to bed," Rimes marveled.)
They began the celebration on Friday April 20 with a PDA-packed lunch at Toscanova restaurant in Calabasas, Calif.
Friday the 27th was a big day for vow renewals: Mariah Carey and Nick Cannon similarly re-pledged their love in Paris three days before their four-year anniversary. This Sunday, Prince William and Kate Middleton mark their first anniversary as a royal married couple.
"They will be at a friend's celebration this weekend, but will return to Anglesey in time for their first anniversary," a Palace aide tells Us Weekly. "They will celebrate the anniversary privately, something low-key at home."
This article originally appeared on Usmagazine.com: LeAnn Rimes, Eddie Cibrian Renew Wedding Vows
MORE ON WONDERWALL:
Get the scoop on Bradley Bayou's dress design that Oprah wore to the Emmy Awards.Watch Video »
Jennifer Lopez reunites with Casper Smart, plus more famous friendly exes on Replay, hosted by Wonderwall's Jessica Wedemeyer.Watch Video »
Beyonce does her best to prove that her family life is just perfect on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Check out Kaley Cuoco's cutest canine-centric posts on social media on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Check out the sweet shots Jaime King, Mario Lopez, Snooki and more stars shared of their babies on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
From Ariana Grande to Gwyneth Paltrow, get the romance rumors on Replay hosted by Wonderwall's Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTWhat's Buzzing
From Crowd Ignite