LeAnn Rimes feeling great returning to work
- Photo: RAAK/GSI1 of 9
- Photo: Isaac Brekken/Invision/AP2 of 9
- Photo: GettyImages.com3 of 9
- Photo: KAMA/GSI4 of 9
- Photo: DAN STEINBERG/Invision/AP5 of 9
- Photo: AXELLE WOUSSEN/Wonderwall6 of 9
- Photo: Dave/Splash News7 of 9
- Photo: starsurf / Splash News/Splash News8 of 9
More Celeb News
- Lena Dunham Says She May Quit Acting After Girls EndsMSNEntertainment 3/11/2014 2:02:00 PM
- Game of Thrones Star Kristian Nairn Comes Out as GayMSNEntertainment 3/11/2014 2:01:00 PM
- What Happened When the Cameras Went Off? Bachelor's Chris Harrison Spills on the Tense FinaMSNEntertainment 3/11/2014 1:47:00 PM
- Jon Klein on His New Online Venture: 'We've Created the Company That I Feared WoulMSNEntertainment 3/11/2014 12:41:00 PM
- 'Game of Thrones' Star Kristian Nairn Comes Out: 'I've Been WaitMSNEntertainment 3/11/2014 12:31:00 PM
- Lena Dunham Says She May Quit Acting After Girls Ends
Singer LeAnn Rimes is feeling "great" as she prepares to return to the stage for the first time since enrolling in a treatment facility to address anxiety and stress issues.
RELATED: LeAnn's Best Bikini Moments
The "Blue" singer checked herself into a 30-day in-patient program on Aug. 29, the day after she turned 30.
She was granted permission to leave the medical center to fulfill her weekend concert obligations, and on Friday, she headed to Wisconsin for her first gig since undergoing treatment.
RELATED: Star Slipups: Forgiven & Forgotten?
In a new blog post online, Rimes reveals she's doing well and excited to perform again.
She writes, "I'm on a plane headed to see all my fans in Wisconsin tonight! I can't wait to play, I'm so ready... Seems I've developed a sweet tooth after turning 30. If that's all that comes with 30, I think I'm [settling] in pretty well. So far, the new decade is treating me great! Hope you all have a fantastic weekend and I look forward to seeing all of my fans and friends over the next 3 days."
RELATED: Notorious Cheating Scandals
And she adds on Twitter, "I have the best fans ever! Thank you for all your prayers, patience and unwavering love."
Rimes will also play shows in Iowa on Saturday and Indiana on Sunday before heading back to the undisclosed treatment facility.
Find out what Oscar winners Jared Leto and Lupita Nyong’o have been up to since the Academy Awards on Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
The Rock flexes massive muscle while getting sentimental on Celebs Gone Social hosted by Wonderwall editor Chris Gardner.Watch Video »
From Mila Kunis to Mary-Kate Olsen, get the scoop on all the engagements in Hollywood on Replay.Watch Video »
Nicole Richie debuts a lavender hair color on Instagram on Celebs Gone Social. What does Kelly Osbourne have to do with it?Watch Video »
Ladies Who Cook
Find out where Drew Barrymore and Reese Witherspoon are and what they're doing on their latest "girl's trip" on Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
See some of Duchess Kate's most budget-friendly fashion items.Watch Video »
From Crowd Ignite