LeAnn Rimes feeling great returning to work
- Photo: RAAK/GSI1 of 9
- Photo: Isaac Brekken/Invision/AP2 of 9
- Photo: GettyImages.com3 of 9
- Photo: KAMA/GSI4 of 9
- Photo: DAN STEINBERG/Invision/AP5 of 9
- Photo: AXELLE WOUSSEN/Wonderwall6 of 9
- Photo: Dave/Splash News7 of 9
- Photo: starsurf / Splash News/Splash News8 of 9
More Celeb News
- 'Game of Thrones,' '2 Broke Girls,' 'Silicon Valley&MSNEntertainment 8/22/2014 5:04:00 PM
- Stacy Keibler and Husband Welcome a Baby GirlMSNEntertainment 8/22/2014 4:27:00 PM
- Matthew McConaughey Courted for 'The Stand,' Nearing Deal for 'Gold&aMSNEntertainment 8/22/2014 4:27:00 PM
- The Mindy Project Taps Niecy Nash as Mindy's RivalMSNEntertainment 8/22/2014 4:22:00 PM
- Steve Martin in Negotiations to Star in Disney's 'Magic Camp'MSNEntertainment 8/22/2014 4:01:00 PM
- 'Game of Thrones,' '2 Broke Girls,' 'Silicon Valley&
Singer LeAnn Rimes is feeling "great" as she prepares to return to the stage for the first time since enrolling in a treatment facility to address anxiety and stress issues.
RELATED: LeAnn's Best Bikini Moments
The "Blue" singer checked herself into a 30-day in-patient program on Aug. 29, the day after she turned 30.
She was granted permission to leave the medical center to fulfill her weekend concert obligations, and on Friday, she headed to Wisconsin for her first gig since undergoing treatment.
RELATED: Star Slipups: Forgiven & Forgotten?
In a new blog post online, Rimes reveals she's doing well and excited to perform again.
She writes, "I'm on a plane headed to see all my fans in Wisconsin tonight! I can't wait to play, I'm so ready... Seems I've developed a sweet tooth after turning 30. If that's all that comes with 30, I think I'm [settling] in pretty well. So far, the new decade is treating me great! Hope you all have a fantastic weekend and I look forward to seeing all of my fans and friends over the next 3 days."
RELATED: Notorious Cheating Scandals
And she adds on Twitter, "I have the best fans ever! Thank you for all your prayers, patience and unwavering love."
Rimes will also play shows in Iowa on Saturday and Indiana on Sunday before heading back to the undisclosed treatment facility.
Check out Kaley Cuoco's cutest canine-centric posts on social media on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Check out the sweet shots Jaime King, Mario Lopez, Snooki and more stars shared of their babies on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Sofia Vergara poses in a revealing neon bikini while her "Modern Family" castmates hit the beach in Australia on Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Check out Jessica Alba's baseball skills on today's Celebs Gone Social, hosted by Wonderwall Editor Jessica Wedemeyer.Watch Video »
Check out the stunning photos Alessandra Ambrosio shared of her Hawaiian vacation with her daughter on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Tori Spelling and Dean McDermott put their cheating scandal behind them and vacation as a family on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTFashion Offenders
From Crowd Ignite