LeAnn Rimes Gets Huge Ring From Eddie Cibiran for Anniversary
- Photo: Lester Cohen/WireImage1 of 10
- Photo: DJDM/WENN2 of 10
- Photo: Fame Flynet3 of 10
- Photo: Steve Granitz/WireImage4 of 10
- Photo: Lifetime/Promotional5 of 10
- Photo: MP/Fame Flynet6 of 10
- Photo: Isaac Brekken/Invision/AP7 of 10
- Photo: Paul Hiffmeyer/Disneyland/Invision/AP8 of 10
- Photo: Dan Steinberg/Invision/AP9 of 10
More Celeb News
- Senator Al Franken to Netflix CEO: What's Your Take on the Comcast-Time Warner Deal?MSNEntertainment 4/16/2014 5:05:00 PM
- 'Of Mice and Men' Theater Review: James Franco, Chris O'Dowd Bring VibranMSNEntertainment 4/16/2014 4:30:00 PM
- Top Hollywood Publicist Leslie Sloane Exits BWR After 17 Years (Exclusive)MSNEntertainment 4/16/2014 4:28:00 PM
- Megan Ellison's Annapurna Pictures Developing First TV Project With 'True Blood,&aMSNEntertainment 4/16/2014 3:53:00 PM
- Los Angeles Register Launches With Upbeat News MixMSNEntertainment 4/16/2014 3:50:00 PM
- Senator Al Franken to Netflix CEO: What's Your Take on the Comcast-Time Warner Deal?
LeAnn Rimes has a brand new rock and she wants the to world to see it.
The country singer, 29, who celebrated her first anniversary with husband Eddie Cibrian Sunday, posted a photo of a stunning ring he gave her on Twitter.
"I have a very thoughtful husband with GREAT taste!!!!" she wrote of the giant green gem encircled with diamonds.
An hour later she shared another pic of herself wearing a gold necklace with a wing pendant. "Angels gave me a gift…so pretty! What a great day already!" she gushed, possibly referring to Cibrian's sons Mason, 7, and Jake, 4 from his first marriage to Brandi Glanville.
Rimes kicked off the festivities earlier in the week. "I gave Eddie his anniversary gift early," she tweeted Friday. "I can never wait! He was so cute. He loved it so much, he wore it to bed. For you dirty minds, it was a watch. :) I just thought that was super cute. All boys, no matter what age love their toys a lot."
She and her hubby were spotted enjoying a romantic, PDA-filled lunch at Toscanova restaurant in Calabassas, Calif. later on Friday.
Rimes first met the actor, 38, when they costarred together in the Lifetime movie Northern Lights. At the time, both were married to other people -- Cibrian to Glanville; Rimes to backup dancer turned chef Dean Sheremet -- and Us Weekly broke news of their ongoing extramarital affair in March 2009. The two were married April 22, 2011 in an intimate ceremony at an estate in Malibu, Calif.
This article originally appeared on Usmagazine.com: PIC: LeAnn Rimes Gets Huge Ring From Eddie Cibiran for Anniversary.
MORE ON WONDERWALL:
From Crowd Ignite