LeAnn Rimes Gets Wedding Vows Temporarily Tattooed on Ribcage
- Photo: JCalderon/Splash News1 of 16
- Photo: FS2/WENN2 of 16
- Photo: AB1/WENN3 of 16
- Photo: @LeAnnRimes/Twitter4 of 16
- Photo: Chris Pizzello/Invision/AP5 of 16
- Photo: @leannrimes/Twitter6 of 16
- Photo: @leannrimes/Twitter7 of 16
- Photo: FayesVision/WENN8 of 16
- Photo: @leannrimes/Twitter9 of 16
- Photo: @leannrimes/Twitter10 of 16
- Photo: @leannrimes/Twitter11 of 16
- Photo: Pacific Coast News12 of 16
- Photo: JE1/http://www.wenn.com/13 of 16
- Photo: MAP/Splash News14 of 16
- Photo: Isaac Brekken/Invision/AP15 of 16
More Celeb News
- Lena Dunham Jokes About 'Girls' Nudity in 'SNL' MonologueMSNEntertainment 3/8/2014 9:11:00 PM
- Stacy Keibler Has Surprise Beach WeddingMSNEntertainment 3/8/2014 7:28:00 PM
- Science Channel Greenlights Craig Ferguson Series 'I F-ing Love Science'MSNEntertainment 3/8/2014 7:10:00 PM
- AP Top Premium Entertainment Headlines At 4:08 a.m. EDTMSNEntertainment 3/8/2014 4:40:15 PM
- Police have warrant in attempted Banksy theftMSNEntertainment 3/8/2014 2:54:20 PM
- Lena Dunham Jokes About 'Girls' Nudity in 'SNL' Monologue
LeAnn Rimes got a temporary tattoo on Sunday to honor her hubby Eddie Cibrian. The 28-year-old country star had her wedding vows written onto her ribcage at Lollapalooza's Miami Express Yourself Oasis and Express Rocks suite.
It read "You gave me the courage to be truthful. I promise to give you the comfort to be trustful."
Both Rimes and Cibrian, 38, were married to other people when they fell in love on the set of "Northern Lights" in 2008. In March 2009, Us Weekly broke the news of Cibrian and Rimes' ongoing extramarital affair. As Rimes' marriage to Dean Sheremet crumbled, so did the "Playboy Club" star's marriage to Brandi Glanville. Rimes and Cibrian finally went public with their romance in August 2009.
"I know I didn't do it the right way," Rimes admitted of the affair in the Great American Country special "Backstory: LeAnn Rimes." "I didn't have the tools to know how to do it the right way, how to let go the right way."
Rimes and Cibrian said "I do" in April, but it remains to be seen whether she'll follow up her temporary tattoo with a permanent one.
RELATED ON WONDERWALL & MSN:
Sarah Michelle Gellar talks to Wonderwall's Chris Gardner about "terrifying" paparazzi, growing veggies with her daughter, why she never went to rehab.Watch Video »
The Rock flexes massive muscle while getting sentimental on Celebs Gone Social hosted by Wonderwall editor Chris Gardner.Watch Video »
Kendall and Kylie take Wonderwall behind the scenes at a photo shoot and chat family, embarrassing style moments and more!Watch Video »
Ladies Who Cook
Find out where Drew Barrymore and Reese Witherspoon are and what they're doing on their latest "girl's trip" on Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
From Mila Kunis to Mary-Kate Olsen, get the scoop on all the engagements in Hollywood on Replay.Watch Video »
Hank Azaria talks about his new documentary series "Fatherhood," his family and more with Wonderwall.Watch Video »
From Crowd Ignite