LeAnn Rimes Gets Wedding Vows Temporarily Tattooed on Ribcage
- Photo: JCalderon/Splash News1 of 16
- Photo: FS2/WENN2 of 16
- Photo: AB1/WENN3 of 16
- Photo: @LeAnnRimes/Twitter4 of 16
- Photo: Chris Pizzello/Invision/AP5 of 16
- Photo: @leannrimes/Twitter6 of 16
- Photo: @leannrimes/Twitter7 of 16
- Photo: FayesVision/WENN8 of 16
- Photo: @leannrimes/Twitter9 of 16
- Photo: @leannrimes/Twitter10 of 16
- Photo: @leannrimes/Twitter11 of 16
- Photo: Pacific Coast News12 of 16
- Photo: JE1/http://www.wenn.com/13 of 16
- Photo: MAP/Splash News14 of 16
- Photo: Isaac Brekken/Invision/AP15 of 16
More Celeb News
- 'Glee' Star Harry Shum Jr. Joins 'Crouching Tiger, Hidden Dragon&aposMSNEntertainment 7/30/2014 5:09:00 PM
- PHOTO: Check Out Glee's Lea Michele on Sons of AnarchyMSNEntertainment 7/30/2014 4:21:00 PM
- Discovery Counts Down to Shark Week With 'Gears, Fears and Rears' Week (Exclusive)MSNEntertainment 7/30/2014 4:18:00 PM
- 'Sharknado 2: The Second One' Live Blog: Join Our Real-Time Snark-nadoMSNEntertainment 7/30/2014 4:16:00 PM
- 'Fifty Shades' Star Dakota Johnson Joins Ralph Fiennes, Tilda Swinton in &aposMSNEntertainment 7/30/2014 4:04:00 PM
- 'Glee' Star Harry Shum Jr. Joins 'Crouching Tiger, Hidden Dragon&apos
LeAnn Rimes got a temporary tattoo on Sunday to honor her hubby Eddie Cibrian. The 28-year-old country star had her wedding vows written onto her ribcage at Lollapalooza's Miami Express Yourself Oasis and Express Rocks suite.
It read "You gave me the courage to be truthful. I promise to give you the comfort to be trustful."
Both Rimes and Cibrian, 38, were married to other people when they fell in love on the set of "Northern Lights" in 2008. In March 2009, Us Weekly broke the news of Cibrian and Rimes' ongoing extramarital affair. As Rimes' marriage to Dean Sheremet crumbled, so did the "Playboy Club" star's marriage to Brandi Glanville. Rimes and Cibrian finally went public with their romance in August 2009.
"I know I didn't do it the right way," Rimes admitted of the affair in the Great American Country special "Backstory: LeAnn Rimes." "I didn't have the tools to know how to do it the right way, how to let go the right way."
Rimes and Cibrian said "I do" in April, but it remains to be seen whether she'll follow up her temporary tattoo with a permanent one.
RELATED ON WONDERWALL & MSN:
Check out Jessica Alba, Reese Witherspoon, and more stars who recycle their wardrobes.Watch Video »
Selena Gomez, Zoe Saldana, and Maggie Gyllenhaal all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders.Watch Video »
Where Are They?
Check out some of January Jones' most retro wardrobe choices from over the years.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTNew Look
From Crowd Ignite