LeAnn Rimes' House Crashed Into by Alleged Drunk Driver
- Photo: Thelonius/Splash News1 of 14
- Photo: LeAnn Rimes/.2 of 14
- Photo: Splash News3 of 14
- Photo: GettyImages.com4 of 14
- Photo: GettyImages.com5 of 14
- Photo: GettyImages.com6 of 14
- Photo: GettyImages.com7 of 14
- Photo: MSF/ZOJ/WENN8 of 14
- Photo: MAP/Splash News9 of 14
- Photo: Marion Curtis/StarTraks10 of 14
- Photo: DS7/WENN11 of 14
- Photo: Peter Kramer/Invision/AP12 of 14
- Photo: Thelonius/Splash News13 of 14
More Celeb News
- DWTS' NeNe Leakes Discusses Her and Tony's "Little Tiff"MSNEntertainment 4/20/2014 8:44:00 AM
- 'Captain America' Crushes Johnny Depp, Holds Off 'Heaven Is for Real&MSNEntertainment 4/20/2014 8:28:00 AM
- Justin Bartha, Wife Welcome Baby GirlMSNEntertainment 4/20/2014 7:45:00 AM
- New Lego Movie Hits Tribeca But This One's a DocumentaryMSNEntertainment 4/20/2014 6:07:00 AM
- Tribeca Docs on Government Spying: 'What Was Illegal Under Nixon Is Legal Under Obama&aMSNEntertainment 4/19/2014 9:25:00 PM
- DWTS' NeNe Leakes Discusses Her and Tony's "Little Tiff"
Scary times at the Rimes-Cibrian abode in Hidden Hills, Calif.
On Monday morning, a car -- driven by a suspected drunk driver -- plowed into the fence of the home shared by LeAnn Rimes, husband Eddie Cibrian and his two sons.
Police confirmed to E! News that a 20-year-old driver with a suspended license knocked over a stop sign before smacking into a light pole and fence of the singer and actor's gated community home. The unidentified driver is believed to have been under the influence, but toxicology reports are pending.
Rimes, 30, flew out of town on Monday night to North Carolina, but talked about the incident via Twitter.
"To address the accident that happened in front of our home this morning, everyone is ok and safe. However, if drunk driving was involved it is terribly sad," she wrote.
"My family could have been seriously injured and any situation where someone is drinking and driving should not be taken lightly. Needless to say, it was a very unsettling call to receive this morning. Thank goodness the young driver and everyone at home are ok."
She replied to a tweet with, "Yes, we are ok. I'm sure it will hit me when I go home tonight and see our fence. The pics are terrifying."
MORE ON WONDERWALL
Get the engagement scoop on Replay hosted by Wonderwall's Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
Get the scoop on the Duke and Duchess of Cambridge's 2014 Royal Tour on Replay hosted by Wonderwall's Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
Sofia Vergara poses in a revealing neon bikini while her "Modern Family" castmates hit the beach in Australia on Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Get the scoop inside Porsha Williams and Kenya Moore's fight and much more on Replay hosted by Wonderwall's Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
The Kind Mama
The actress and New York Times best-selling author talks to WW's Chris Gardner about her new book, "The Kind Mama," having more kids, and a "Clueless" sequel...Watch Video »
Victoria Beckham, Rosie Huntington-Whiteley and Melissa Joan Hart toast their birthdays on today's Celebs Gone Social hosted by Wonderwall editor Chris Gardner.Watch Video »
From Crowd Ignite