LeAnn Rimes: 'I'm far from pregnant'
- Photo: Brett Kaffee/Thibault Monnier/PacificCoastNews.com1 of 17
- Photo: Wonderwall2 of 17
- Photo: Wonderwall3 of 17
- Photo: Rob Latour / Rex USA/Rex USA4 of 17
- Photo: JAD/ZOJ/WENN5 of 17
- Photo: Michael Wright/WENN6 of 17
- Photo: OPK/WENN7 of 17
- Photo: Vince Bucci/Invision/Invision/AP8 of 17
- Photo: Jim Smeal/Rex USA9 of 17
- Photo: Premiere/Dmac/Fame Flynet10 of 17
- Photo: Survivor/PacificCoastNews.com11 of 17
- Photo: Premiere/Dmac//Fame Flynet12 of 17
- Photo: JB Lacroix/WireImage13 of 17
- Photo: @leannrimes/Twitter14 of 17
- Photo: JAD/ZOJ/WENN15 of 17
- Photo: KAMA/GSI16 of 17
More Celeb News
- Billy Crystal to Present Robin Williams Tribute at EmmysMSNEntertainment 8/20/2014 9:30:00 AM
- 'Masters of Sex,' 'Ray Donovan' Renewed by ShowtimeMSNEntertainment 8/20/2014 9:30:00 AM
- Vanity Fair Oscar Party 2015 Is Looking for New HomeMSNEntertainment 8/20/2014 9:20:00 AM
- George Takei's Husband and Career Architect Finally Gets His Time to ShineMSNEntertainment 8/20/2014 9:04:00 AM
- Jennifer Aniston, Jon Hamm and Will Ferrell Headlining 'Stand Up to Cancer' TelecaMSNEntertainment 8/20/2014 8:49:00 AM
- Billy Crystal to Present Robin Williams Tribute at Emmys
"LMAO Star Magazine!" the singer tweeted of the tabloid's latest claim. "I don't know if you [doctor] the pics or pic the worst one you can find, but I'm far from pregnant ..."
In fact, although the once pin-thin Rimes has been showing off a healthier, curvier figure lately, she says she's recently lost weight. She added in her tweet that she "just dropped a jean size."
Rimes is already a stepmom to Mason, 10, and Jake, 6, her husband's two sons with ex-wife Brandi Glanville. In May, the "Spitfire" singer told Us Weekly that she's not in a rush to start a family of her own yet.
"We talk about having kids all the time and I would love to, but it's gonna be a second," she said. "I'm still young and fertile -- it's all good!"
"I was just with the kids for the last two days taking care of them on my own, and trust me ... I have a newfound respect for working moms who do it all by themselves," Rimes added about caring for the boys. "It was my birth control for a little bit -- so overwhelming!"
MORE FROM WONDERWALL:
Check out Jessica Alba's baseball skills on today's Celebs Gone Social, hosted by Wonderwall Editor Jessica Wedemeyer.Watch Video »
Check out some of the most memorable Emmy fashion from over the years.Watch Video »
From Kourtney Kardashian to Mila Kunis, check out some of the best chic maternity wear celebs are sporting this summer.Watch Video »
Hot and Cold
Watch Hilary Duff and more stars take the ice bucket challenge on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
From Kim Kardashian to Jessica Biel, see what your favorite celebs look like sans makeup.Watch Video »
Check out the stars that spent the most on their weddings.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTSassy Single
From Crowd Ignite