LeAnn Rimes: 'I'm far from pregnant'
- Photo: Brett Kaffee/Thibault Monnier/PacificCoastNews.com1 of 17
- Photo: Wonderwall2 of 17
- Photo: Wonderwall3 of 17
- Photo: Rob Latour / Rex USA/Rex USA4 of 17
- Photo: JAD/ZOJ/WENN5 of 17
- Photo: Michael Wright/WENN6 of 17
- Photo: OPK/WENN7 of 17
- Photo: Vince Bucci/Invision/Invision/AP8 of 17
- Photo: Jim Smeal/Rex USA9 of 17
- Photo: Premiere/Dmac/Fame Flynet10 of 17
- Photo: Survivor/PacificCoastNews.com11 of 17
- Photo: Premiere/Dmac//Fame Flynet12 of 17
- Photo: JB Lacroix/WireImage13 of 17
- Photo: @leannrimes/Twitter14 of 17
- Photo: JAD/ZOJ/WENN15 of 17
- Photo: KAMA/GSI16 of 17
More Celeb News
- Bryan Singer Speaks Out for First Time on Sexual Abuse AllegationsMSNEntertainment 4/24/2014 12:27:00 PM
- Amanda Seyfried Joins Hugh Jackman, Garrett Hedlund in Joe Wright's 'Pan'MSNEntertainment 4/24/2014 12:25:00 PM
- Ladies' Home Journal Cuts Staff, Transitioning Into QuarterlyMSNEntertainment 4/24/2014 12:01:00 PM
- NBC's 'Community' Holds Down the Fort: See the Newest #SixSeasonsAndAMoviMSNEntertainment 4/24/2014 12:00:00 PM
- Sony Veteran Steve Elzer Launches New PR Company Elzer and AssociatesMSNEntertainment 4/24/2014 11:52:00 AM
- Bryan Singer Speaks Out for First Time on Sexual Abuse Allegations
"LMAO Star Magazine!" the singer tweeted of the tabloid's latest claim. "I don't know if you [doctor] the pics or pic the worst one you can find, but I'm far from pregnant ..."
In fact, although the once pin-thin Rimes has been showing off a healthier, curvier figure lately, she says she's recently lost weight. She added in her tweet that she "just dropped a jean size."
Rimes is already a stepmom to Mason, 10, and Jake, 6, her husband's two sons with ex-wife Brandi Glanville. In May, the "Spitfire" singer told Us Weekly that she's not in a rush to start a family of her own yet.
"We talk about having kids all the time and I would love to, but it's gonna be a second," she said. "I'm still young and fertile -- it's all good!"
"I was just with the kids for the last two days taking care of them on my own, and trust me ... I have a newfound respect for working moms who do it all by themselves," Rimes added about caring for the boys. "It was my birth control for a little bit -- so overwhelming!"
MORE FROM WONDERWALL:
Worst Mom Style
Check out Kim Kardashian's worst fashion moments as a mom.Watch Video »
Where Are They?
See what the cast of "Sabrina the Teenage Witch" is up to today.Watch Video »
From Lena Dunham to Kristen Stewart, see the most awkward red carpet posers.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTLife in Pics
From Crowd Ignite