LeAnn Rimes: 'I'm far from pregnant'
- Photo: Brett Kaffee/Thibault Monnier/PacificCoastNews.com1 of 17
- Photo: Wonderwall2 of 17
- Photo: Wonderwall3 of 17
- Photo: Rob Latour / Rex USA/Rex USA4 of 17
- Photo: JAD/ZOJ/WENN5 of 17
- Photo: Michael Wright/WENN6 of 17
- Photo: OPK/WENN7 of 17
- Photo: Vince Bucci/Invision/Invision/AP8 of 17
- Photo: Jim Smeal/Rex USA9 of 17
- Photo: Premiere/Dmac/Fame Flynet10 of 17
- Photo: Survivor/PacificCoastNews.com11 of 17
- Photo: Premiere/Dmac//Fame Flynet12 of 17
- Photo: JB Lacroix/WireImage13 of 17
- Photo: @leannrimes/Twitter14 of 17
- Photo: JAD/ZOJ/WENN15 of 17
- Photo: KAMA/GSI16 of 17
More Celeb News
- American Idol: Is This the Most Boring Group of Contestants Ever?MSNEntertainment 3/11/2014 4:47:00 PM
- Does Mel Gibson Deserve Another Chance?MSNEntertainment 3/11/2014 4:22:00 PM
- 'Fast & Furious 7' Resumes Production This MonthMSNEntertainment 3/11/2014 4:02:00 PM
- Obama pitches his health care plan on Funny or DieMSNEntertainment 3/11/2014 4:01:01 PM
- ABC's Ratings the Most Glaring Challenge for Anne Sweeney's SuccessorMSNEntertainment 3/11/2014 3:58:00 PM
- American Idol: Is This the Most Boring Group of Contestants Ever?
"LMAO Star Magazine!" the singer tweeted of the tabloid's latest claim. "I don't know if you [doctor] the pics or pic the worst one you can find, but I'm far from pregnant ..."
In fact, although the once pin-thin Rimes has been showing off a healthier, curvier figure lately, she says she's recently lost weight. She added in her tweet that she "just dropped a jean size."
Rimes is already a stepmom to Mason, 10, and Jake, 6, her husband's two sons with ex-wife Brandi Glanville. In May, the "Spitfire" singer told Us Weekly that she's not in a rush to start a family of her own yet.
"We talk about having kids all the time and I would love to, but it's gonna be a second," she said. "I'm still young and fertile -- it's all good!"
"I was just with the kids for the last two days taking care of them on my own, and trust me ... I have a newfound respect for working moms who do it all by themselves," Rimes added about caring for the boys. "It was my birth control for a little bit -- so overwhelming!"
MORE FROM WONDERWALL:
From Brad Pitt to Ian Somerhalder, see some of Hollywood's sexiest vampires.Watch Video »
Rihanna, Nicole Richie, and Rita Ora all get an F on this week's Fashion OffendersWatch Video »
Find out what Oscar winners Jared Leto and Lupita Nyong’o have been up to since the Academy Awards on Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Where are they?
See where the cast of "Cruel Intentions" is today.Watch Video »
From Kim Kardashian to Paris Hilton, see which stars have the most expensive engagement bling.Watch Video »
Best Bikini Bods
Kim Kardashian, Bar Refaeli and Heidi Klum share their best bikini pics on social media on Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
From Crowd Ignite