LeAnn Rimes: 'I'm far from pregnant'
- Photo: Brett Kaffee/Thibault Monnier/PacificCoastNews.com1 of 17
- Photo: Wonderwall2 of 17
- Photo: Wonderwall3 of 17
- Photo: Rob Latour / Rex USA/Rex USA4 of 17
- Photo: JAD/ZOJ/WENN5 of 17
- Photo: Michael Wright/WENN6 of 17
- Photo: OPK/WENN7 of 17
- Photo: Vince Bucci/Invision/Invision/AP8 of 17
- Photo: Jim Smeal/Rex USA9 of 17
- Photo: Premiere/Dmac/Fame Flynet10 of 17
- Photo: Survivor/PacificCoastNews.com11 of 17
- Photo: Premiere/Dmac//Fame Flynet12 of 17
- Photo: JB Lacroix/WireImage13 of 17
- Photo: @leannrimes/Twitter14 of 17
- Photo: JAD/ZOJ/WENN15 of 17
- Photo: KAMA/GSI16 of 17
More Celeb News
- Netflix Makes Deal With AT&T to Speed Up Its VideosMSNEntertainment 7/29/2014 4:42:00 PM
- TV Presidents Kevin Spacey, Julia Louis Dreyfus Tangle With 'Fargo's' BilMSNEntertainment 7/29/2014 4:40:00 PM
- NBC's 'Aquarius' Books 'The Originals' Alum Claire HoltMSNEntertainment 7/29/2014 4:28:00 PM
- Peter Capaldi's 'Doctor Who' Will Be Darker and 'a Lot Less PatiMSNEntertainment 7/29/2014 4:12:00 PM
- 'The Simpsons' Producer James L. Brooks Signs With WMEMSNEntertainment 7/29/2014 4:00:00 PM
- Netflix Makes Deal With AT&T to Speed Up Its Videos
"LMAO Star Magazine!" the singer tweeted of the tabloid's latest claim. "I don't know if you [doctor] the pics or pic the worst one you can find, but I'm far from pregnant ..."
In fact, although the once pin-thin Rimes has been showing off a healthier, curvier figure lately, she says she's recently lost weight. She added in her tweet that she "just dropped a jean size."
Rimes is already a stepmom to Mason, 10, and Jake, 6, her husband's two sons with ex-wife Brandi Glanville. In May, the "Spitfire" singer told Us Weekly that she's not in a rush to start a family of her own yet.
"We talk about having kids all the time and I would love to, but it's gonna be a second," she said. "I'm still young and fertile -- it's all good!"
"I was just with the kids for the last two days taking care of them on my own, and trust me ... I have a newfound respect for working moms who do it all by themselves," Rimes added about caring for the boys. "It was my birth control for a little bit -- so overwhelming!"
MORE FROM WONDERWALL:
Where Are They?
Selena Gomez, Zoe Saldana, and Maggie Gyllenhaal all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders.Watch Video »
Check out some of January Jones' most retro wardrobe choices from over the years.Watch Video »
Get the scoop on Naya Rivera's wacky wedding on Replay hosted by Wonderwall's Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
Find out which stars attended Jennifer Lopez's birthday celebration on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTVegas Turn Up
From Crowd Ignite