LeAnn Rimes 'In So Much Pain' After Minor Surgery
- Photo: DS7/WENN1 of 17
- Photo: @leannrimes/Twitter2 of 17
- Photo: Twitter/Splash News3 of 17
- Photo: KE/DW/Bauer-Griffin4 of 17
- Photo: starsurf/Splash News5 of 17
- Photo: starsurf/Splash News6 of 17
- Photo: DW/TBA/Bauer-Griffin7 of 17
- Photo: starsurf/Splash News8 of 17
- Photo: starsurf/Splash News9 of 17
- Photo: DW/TBA/Bauer-Griffin10 of 17
- Photo: Splash News/Splash News11 of 17
- Photo: starsurf/Splash News12 of 17
- Photo: starsurf/Splash News13 of 17
- Photo: starsurf/Splash News14 of 17
- Photo: DW/TBA/Bauer-Griffin15 of 17
- Photo: DW/TBA/Bauer-Griffin16 of 17
More Celeb News
- 'Band of Brothers' vet William Guarnere dies at 90MSNEntertainment 3/9/2014 1:40:07 PM
- Zac Efron Shops Dildos in 'Neighbors,' Proving Once Again He's Far More TMSNEntertainment 3/9/2014 11:43:00 AM
- '300: Rise of an Empire' Storms Overseas Box Office With $88 MillionMSNEntertainment 3/9/2014 11:41:00 AM
- AP Top Premium Entertainment Headlines At 2:47 p.m. EDTMSNEntertainment 3/9/2014 11:40:29 AM
- Marvel expands Infinite with 'Ultimate Spider-Man'MSNEntertainment 3/9/2014 11:33:56 AM
- 'Band of Brothers' vet William Guarnere dies at 90
LeAnn Rimes is recovering after undergoing a minor surgical procedure earlier this week.
Though she failed to elaborate on exactly what procedure she had, the 29-year-old singer complained of "mouth and jaw pain" when opening up about her recovery Saturday.
"K, coming clean....I had minor surgery this week and I've been in SO much pain it's not even funny," she wrote on her Twitter page. "Nothing major just annoying! Pain pain go away!!!!!! When it's mouth pain and jaw pain it makes your whole head pound! YUCK."
On Saturday afternoon, it seemed Rimes was in better spirits, and spent the day lounging around in a bikini poolside with pals. "The pain is subsiding finally for a moment," she wrote. "My head has been vibrating all day. Maybe the sand under my feet is helping."
After her day on the beach in Malibu, Rimes again hit Twitter to exchange inside jokes with none other than Kim Kardashian.
"Let's all go swimming," Kardashian tweeted to Rimes, who responded "I'll go swimming w/ you anytime. People have NO idea what we're talking about, too funny xoxo."
ALSO ON WONDERWALL:
Where are they?
See where the cast of "Cruel Intentions" is today.Watch Video »
The Rock flexes massive muscle while getting sentimental on Celebs Gone Social hosted by Wonderwall editor Chris Gardner.Watch Video »
Sarah Michelle Gellar talks to Wonderwall's Chris Gardner about "terrifying" paparazzi, growing veggies with her daughter, why she never went to rehab.Watch Video »
Rihanna, Katy Perry, and Heidi Klum all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders.Watch Video »
Julianne Moore, Amy Adams, Kim Kardashian and Kris Jenner all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders.Watch Video »
From Christina Aguilera to Jennifer Hudson, see some of Hollywood's ever-changing waistlines.Watch Video »
From Crowd Ignite