LeAnn Rimes' invasion of privacy suit dismissed
- Photo: KH1/WENN1 of 12
- Photo: Tony DiMaio/StarTraks2 of 12
- Photo: @leannrimes/Twitter3 of 12
- Photo: Michael Wright/WENN4 of 12
- Photo: Brett Kaffee/Thibault Monnier/PacificCoastNews.com5 of 12
- Photo: Jim Smeal/Rex USA6 of 12
- Photo: OPK/WENN7 of 12
- Photo: Premiere/Dmac//Fame Flynet8 of 12
- Photo: JAD/ZOJ/WENN9 of 12
- Photo: @leannrimes/Twitter10 of 12
- Photo: Al Powers/Invision/AP11 of 12
More Celeb News
- R. Kelly Performs Song He Wrote for Nelson Mandela on 'Arsenio' (Video)MSNEntertainment 12/6/2013 5:09:35 PM
- 'The Hobbit: The Desolation of Smaug' Review: Peter Jackson's Second VersMSNEntertainment 12/6/2013 5:03:45 PM
- Fox Sports 1 Scores Best Ratings Week Since August LaunchMSNEntertainment 12/6/2013 4:44:04 PM
- New York Post Settles Racial and Sexual Discrimination LawsuitMSNEntertainment 12/6/2013 4:30:51 PM
- 'American Hustle' Cast To Be Honored by Palm Springs FestMSNEntertainment 12/6/2013 4:20:58 PM
- R. Kelly Performs Song He Wrote for Nelson Mandela on 'Arsenio' (Video)
LOS ANGELES (AP) -- An invasion of privacy lawsuit that LeAnn Rimes filed against two Northern California women has been dismissed.
RELATED: Most improved beach bodies
Los Angeles court records show the actress-singer's suit against Kimberly Smiley and her daughter Alexis Smiley was dismissed Monday. The dismissal prevents Rimes from re-filing the case.
Rimes sued the women in August 2012 claiming they recorded a phone conversation with her and posted it online. She said the recording damaged her reputation and relationships, and caused her emotional distress.
Kimberly Smiley denied wrongdoing in an interview after the suit was filed.
Steve White, an attorney representing the Smileys, says the two sides resolved their differences and he could not comment further.
Rimes' lawyer, Larry Stein, was not immediately available to comment.
Get out the vote
Candace Cameron Bure talks to WW's Chris Gardner about "Full House" reruns, her famous brother and finding her purpose in life through faith.Watch Video »
Carrie Underwood tweets about her "Sound of Music" experience on today's Celebs Gone Social ...Watch Video »
Katy Perry, Rosie Huntington-Whiteley, and Lady Gaga all get an F on this week's Fashion OffendersWatch Video »
Girls Night Out
It's a girls night out for celebs like Jennifer Lopez, Khloe Kardashian, Leah Remini, Brooklyn Decker, and more on Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Take a look back at Prince William and Duchess Kate's cutest couple moments.Watch Video »
From Jenny and Donnie to Amanda and Justin, see more celebs who found new love in 2013.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTFashion Offenders
From Videos of Wonderwall
From Crowd Ignite