LeAnn Rimes Is Getting A New Tattoo To Honor Eddie Cibrian!
- Photo: Chris Pizzello/Invision/AP1 of 12
- Photo: AB1/WENN2 of 12
- Photo: @leannrimes/Twitter3 of 12
- Photo: JCalderon/Splash News4 of 12
- Photo: FS2/WENN5 of 12
- Photo: @leannrimes/Twitter6 of 12
- Photo: FayesVision/WENN7 of 12
- Photo: @leannrimes/Twitter8 of 12
- Photo: Promotional9 of 12
- Photo: JE1/http://www.wenn.com/10 of 12
- Photo: GCA/ZOJ/WENN11 of 12
More Celeb News
- Anne Sweeney Exits Disney: TheWrap Picks Potential ReplacementsMSNEntertainment 3/11/2014 2:05:00 PM
- Lena Dunham Says She May Quit Acting After Girls EndsMSNEntertainment 3/11/2014 2:02:00 PM
- Game of Thrones Star Kristian Nairn Comes Out as GayMSNEntertainment 3/11/2014 2:01:00 PM
- What Happened When the Cameras Went Off? Bachelor's Chris Harrison Spills on the Tense FinaMSNEntertainment 3/11/2014 1:47:00 PM
- Jon Klein on His New Online Venture: 'We've Created the Company That I Feared WoulMSNEntertainment 3/11/2014 12:41:00 PM
- Anne Sweeney Exits Disney: TheWrap Picks Potential Replacements
LeAnn Rimes hit Lollapalooza over the weekend in Chicago with her hubby Eddie Cibrian, where she was clearly inspired by the music!
Hitting the Express Rocks music lounge event at the Hard Rock Hotel, the country star got sketched for a brand new tattoo, but didn't follow through with the needle — yet.
According to sources, she is planning on getting it this week, and RadarOnline.com has the photos and details.
“You gave me the courage to be truthful. I promise to give you the comfort to be trustful,” reads the inscription that LeAnn had sketched on her super skinny body.
Other stars at the VIP event included Taylor Momsen, Samantha Ronson, John Legend and Chrissy Teigen.
What do you think about LeAnn's latest ink? Leave your comments below.
Find out what Oscar winners Jared Leto and Lupita Nyong’o have been up to since the Academy Awards on Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
The Rock flexes massive muscle while getting sentimental on Celebs Gone Social hosted by Wonderwall editor Chris Gardner.Watch Video »
From Mila Kunis to Mary-Kate Olsen, get the scoop on all the engagements in Hollywood on Replay.Watch Video »
Nicole Richie debuts a lavender hair color on Instagram on Celebs Gone Social. What does Kelly Osbourne have to do with it?Watch Video »
Ladies Who Cook
Find out where Drew Barrymore and Reese Witherspoon are and what they're doing on their latest "girl's trip" on Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
See some of Duchess Kate's most budget-friendly fashion items.Watch Video »
From Crowd Ignite