LeAnn Rimes Is Getting A New Tattoo To Honor Eddie Cibrian!
- Photo: Chris Pizzello/Invision/AP1 of 12
- Photo: AB1/WENN2 of 12
- Photo: @leannrimes/Twitter3 of 12
- Photo: JCalderon/Splash News4 of 12
- Photo: FS2/WENN5 of 12
- Photo: @leannrimes/Twitter6 of 12
- Photo: FayesVision/WENN7 of 12
- Photo: @leannrimes/Twitter8 of 12
- Photo: Promotional9 of 12
- Photo: JE1/http://www.wenn.com/10 of 12
- Photo: GCA/ZOJ/WENN11 of 12
More Celeb News
- Philip Seymour Hoffman's 'God's Pocket' Gets Release DateMSNEntertainment 3/6/2014 11:49:00 PM
- Newsweek's Alleged Bitcoin Creator Denies Story, Flees In LA Car ChaseMSNEntertainment 3/6/2014 10:39:00 PM
- 'All the Way' Theater Review: Bryan Cranston Brings His Wildly Funny LBJ to BroadwMSNEntertainment 3/6/2014 8:00:00 PM
- Man lauded as Japan Beethoven sorry for fake workMSNEntertainment 3/6/2014 7:56:36 PM
- Slate's 'Adele Dazeem' Travoltafier Becomes the Most Popular Article in WMSNEntertainment 3/6/2014 7:01:00 PM
- Philip Seymour Hoffman's 'God's Pocket' Gets Release Date
LeAnn Rimes hit Lollapalooza over the weekend in Chicago with her hubby Eddie Cibrian, where she was clearly inspired by the music!
Hitting the Express Rocks music lounge event at the Hard Rock Hotel, the country star got sketched for a brand new tattoo, but didn't follow through with the needle — yet.
According to sources, she is planning on getting it this week, and RadarOnline.com has the photos and details.
“You gave me the courage to be truthful. I promise to give you the comfort to be trustful,” reads the inscription that LeAnn had sketched on her super skinny body.
Other stars at the VIP event included Taylor Momsen, Samantha Ronson, John Legend and Chrissy Teigen.
What do you think about LeAnn's latest ink? Leave your comments below.
Where are they?
See where the cast of "Cruel Intentions" is today.Watch Video »
Take a look back at Prince William and Duchess Kate's cutest couple moments.Watch Video »
Ladies Who Cook
Find out where Drew Barrymore and Reese Witherspoon are and what they're doing on their latest "girl's trip" on Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Check out the many ways that Britney Spears is looking better than ever.Watch Video »
See some of Duchess Kate's most budget-friendly fashion items.Watch Video »
Check out Sandra Bullock's fabulous and colorful style.Watch Video »
From Crowd Ignite