LeAnn Rimes Is Getting A New Tattoo To Honor Eddie Cibrian!
- Photo: Chris Pizzello/Invision/AP1 of 12
- Photo: AB1/WENN2 of 12
- Photo: @leannrimes/Twitter3 of 12
- Photo: JCalderon/Splash News4 of 12
- Photo: FS2/WENN5 of 12
- Photo: @leannrimes/Twitter6 of 12
- Photo: FayesVision/WENN7 of 12
- Photo: @leannrimes/Twitter8 of 12
- Photo: Promotional9 of 12
- Photo: JE1/http://www.wenn.com/10 of 12
- Photo: GCA/ZOJ/WENN11 of 12
More Celeb News
- AwesomenessTV's Brian Robbins on How He'll Make 'The SMOSH Movie&aposMSNEntertainment 9/18/2014 4:15:00 PM
- '90210' Alum AnnaLynne McCord Booked for CBS's 'Stalker&aposMSNEntertainment 9/18/2014 4:12:00 PM
- How Networks Are Moving On From 'Irrelevant' Overnight Ratings: The 7-Day SolutionMSNEntertainment 9/18/2014 4:11:00 PM
- AP Top Entertainment News At 6:52 p.m. EDTMSNEntertainment 9/18/2014 3:52:23 PM
- Joan Rivers Clinic 'Fixes Problems' Cited After the Comedienne's DeathMSNEntertainment 9/18/2014 3:49:00 PM
- AwesomenessTV's Brian Robbins on How He'll Make 'The SMOSH Movie&apos
LeAnn Rimes hit Lollapalooza over the weekend in Chicago with her hubby Eddie Cibrian, where she was clearly inspired by the music!
Hitting the Express Rocks music lounge event at the Hard Rock Hotel, the country star got sketched for a brand new tattoo, but didn't follow through with the needle — yet.
According to sources, she is planning on getting it this week, and RadarOnline.com has the photos and details.
“You gave me the courage to be truthful. I promise to give you the comfort to be trustful,” reads the inscription that LeAnn had sketched on her super skinny body.
Other stars at the VIP event included Taylor Momsen, Samantha Ronson, John Legend and Chrissy Teigen.
What do you think about LeAnn's latest ink? Leave your comments below.
From Rihanna to Lady Gaga, scope out the worst dressed A-listers at Mercedes-Benz Fashion Week, Spring/ Summer 2015!Watch Video »
Check out some of Alessandra's hottest vacation photos from the summer.Watch Video »
Beyonce is Hot
Check out Beyonce's all-time sexiest looks.Watch Video »
Jennifer Lopez, Salma Hayek, and Sharon Stone all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders.Watch Video »
From Carrie Underwood to Duchess Kate; get the pregnancy scoop on Replay hosted by Wonderwall's Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
Where are they?
See what the cast of "Saved by the Bell" is up to today.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTWeek In Photos
From Crowd Ignite