LeAnn Rimes Is Getting A New Tattoo To Honor Eddie Cibrian!
- Photo: Chris Pizzello/Invision/AP1 of 12
- Photo: AB1/WENN2 of 12
- Photo: @leannrimes/Twitter3 of 12
- Photo: JCalderon/Splash News4 of 12
- Photo: FS2/WENN5 of 12
- Photo: @leannrimes/Twitter6 of 12
- Photo: FayesVision/WENN7 of 12
- Photo: @leannrimes/Twitter8 of 12
- Photo: Promotional9 of 12
- Photo: JE1/http://www.wenn.com/10 of 12
- Photo: GCA/ZOJ/WENN11 of 12
More Celeb News
- Sony Overhauls 'Smurfs' Franchise, Plans 'Popeye' MovieMSNEntertainment 3/12/2014 10:20:00 AM
- Body of Proof's Nic Bishop Joins Covert AffairsMSNEntertainment 3/12/2014 10:18:00 AM
- CBS Renews The Big Bang Theory for Three More SeasonsMSNEntertainment 3/12/2014 9:58:00 AM
- Alan Thicke Reality Sitcom to Get 14-Episode Run on TV Guide NetworkMSNEntertainment 3/12/2014 9:56:00 AM
- 'Masters of Sex' Casts Keke Palmer for Season 2MSNEntertainment 3/12/2014 9:52:00 AM
- Sony Overhauls 'Smurfs' Franchise, Plans 'Popeye' Movie
LeAnn Rimes hit Lollapalooza over the weekend in Chicago with her hubby Eddie Cibrian, where she was clearly inspired by the music!
Hitting the Express Rocks music lounge event at the Hard Rock Hotel, the country star got sketched for a brand new tattoo, but didn't follow through with the needle — yet.
According to sources, she is planning on getting it this week, and RadarOnline.com has the photos and details.
“You gave me the courage to be truthful. I promise to give you the comfort to be trustful,” reads the inscription that LeAnn had sketched on her super skinny body.
Other stars at the VIP event included Taylor Momsen, Samantha Ronson, John Legend and Chrissy Teigen.
What do you think about LeAnn's latest ink? Leave your comments below.
From Brad Pitt to Ian Somerhalder, see some of Hollywood's sexiest vampires.Watch Video »
Where are they?
See where the cast of "Cruel Intentions" is today.Watch Video »
Find out what Oscar winners Jared Leto and Lupita Nyong’o have been up to since the Academy Awards on Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Check out Sandra Bullock's fabulous and colorful style.Watch Video »
From Channing Tatum to Jennifer Lawrence, see which celebs got their start modeling.Watch Video »
From the Atkins Diet to aerial fitness classes, see what stars like Kim Kardashian, Jessica Alba and Beyonce do to keep in shape.Watch Video »
From Crowd Ignite