LeAnn Rimes' jaw popped out of place after concert in Oklahoma
- Photo: BT1/WENN1 of 7
- Photo: Splash News2 of 7
- Photo: Pablo/Fame Flynet3 of 7
- Photo: Everett Collection/Rex USA4 of 7
- Photo: Tony DiMaio/StarTraks5 of 7
- Photo: Michael Wright/WENN6 of 7
More Celeb News
- Meagan Good Rips Fans for Reposting Her Leaked Nude Photos: 'You Should Be Ashamed&aposMSNEntertainment 9/21/2014 2:24:00 PM
- 8 Things That Will and 2 Things That (Probably) Won't Happen on Big Bang Theory Season 8MSNEntertainment 9/21/2014 2:19:00 PM
- Leonardo DiCaprio Adds Star Power to People's Climate March in New YorkMSNEntertainment 9/21/2014 12:41:00 PM
- Scarlett Johansson's 'Lucy' Crosses $250 Million at Overseas Box OfficeMSNEntertainment 9/21/2014 12:05:00 PM
- Lauryn Hill Slammed on Twitter for 'Utter Shi-' Performance and 90 Minute Late ArrMSNEntertainment 9/21/2014 11:38:00 AM
- Meagan Good Rips Fans for Reposting Her Leaked Nude Photos: 'You Should Be Ashamed&apos
Not OK! Fans at LeAnn Rimes' Oklahoma concert on March 22 were likely disappointed when the singer refrained from doing an encore -- but it turns out she had a pretty good reason. Shortly after the show ended, Rimes took to Twitter to explain her abrupt exit.
"Oklahoma!!!! I love you so much! I'm sorry for no encore," the "Spitfire" songstress, 31, tweeted. "I had my jaw pop out of place & I can't hear out of my left ear. #tmjsucks"
She later added: "I had the best time tonight with my Oklahoma fans! I love y'all!"
This is not the first time Rimes has shared her TMJ-related struggles with fans. (TMJ, or temporomandibular joint disorder, causes pain and dysfunction in the jaw joint.) Back in the summer of 2012, she underwent several dental procedures for the condition -- procedures that she then detailed on Twitter.
"Waiting on the endodontist to meet me and do a nighttime root canal," she wrote in July. "This is one of the craziest things I've ever been through. Trying to keep my mind off the pain & what's about to happen by saying hi to you guys. Life does not work on the right schedule sometimes. This is such bad timing! K, wish me luck. Much love!"
She also wrote, "O-M-G I got 3 shots in the roof of my mouth & 1 INSANE shot directly into the half dead half ALIVE nerve through the hole he drilled on the backside of my tooth."
Alas, the procedures failed to cure her pain. In fact, she filed a lawsuit in February 2013 alleging that her dentist's work had actually set her back. She claimed in the court papers that she suffered "severe tooth pain, gum inflammation, and chronic gum bleeding," and that her "ability to perform as an artist has been and will continued to be significantly compromised until all re-treatment is complete."
MORE FROM WONDERWALL:
Get the scoop on the RHONJ stars' recent whereabouts on Replay.Watch Video »
Take a peek at Jessica Simpson’s kissy Instagram feed on today's Celebs Gone Social hosted by Wonderwall editor Chris Gardner.Watch Video »
Take a look back at Prince William and Duchess Kate's cutest couple moments.Watch Video »
From Carrie Underwood to Duchess Kate; get the pregnancy scoop on Replay hosted by Wonderwall's Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
Jennifer Lopez, Salma Hayek, and Sharon Stone all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders.Watch Video »
Star Inspired Ink
From Ryan Cabrera to Megan Fox, see celebs who've gotten tattoos of other stars.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
From Crowd Ignite