LeAnn Rimes Leaves Rehab, Attends Movie Premiere With Eddie Cibrian and Stepsons
- Photo: Albert L. Ortega/WireImage1 of 19
- Photo: Albert L. Ortega/WireImage2 of 19
- Photo: Twitter/.3 of 19
- Photo: WG/CPR/Rocstar/Fame Flynet4 of 19
- Photo: Fame Flynet5 of 19
- Photo: @leannrimes/Twitter6 of 19
- Photo: RAAK/GSI7 of 19
- Photo: Isaac Brekken/Invision/AP8 of 19
- Photo: KAMA/GSI9 of 19
- Photo: DAN STEINBERG/Invision/AP10 of 19
- Photo: Jesse Grant/WireImage11 of 19
- Photo: KAMA/GSI12 of 19
- Photo: Wright/Retna Digital13 of 19
- Photo: Fame Flynet14 of 19
- Photo: STFN/GSI15 of 19
- Photo: Dan Steinberg/Invision/AP16 of 19
- Photo: Jordan Strauss/WireImage17 of 19
- Photo: AXELLE WOUSSEN/Bauer-Griffin18 of 19
More Celeb News
- Stephen Colbert Tells Female Voters to Dig the GOP 'Sausage Fest' (Video)MSNEntertainment 12/6/2013 7:24:44 AM
- Joseph Gordon-Levitt Reveals First Look at Variety Show 'HitRecord on TV' (Video)MSNEntertainment 12/6/2013 7:15:10 AM
- Could it be the year newcomers dominate Grammys?MSNEntertainment 12/6/2013 6:55:51 AM
- Richard Branson: Nelson Mandela's Secret Attempt to Prevent the Iraq War (Video)MSNEntertainment 12/6/2013 6:52:31 AM
- Iconic Saratoga Springs, NY, restaurant for saleMSNEntertainment 12/6/2013 6:14:01 AM
- Stephen Colbert Tells Female Voters to Dig the GOP 'Sausage Fest' (Video)
LeAnn Rimes was feeling batty Sept. 27.
The Grammy Award winner, 30, attended the "Batman Live" premiere in Los Angeles with her husband, Eddie Cibrian, 39, and stepsons, Mason, 9, and Jake, 5. The family outing took place nearly one month after Rimes sought treatment for anxiety and stress.
The foursome kept things light at the premiere, painting mustaches on their index fingers and holding them above their upper lips for photographers. Before their arrival, Rimes -- wearing head-to-toe black -- shared a photo of herself wearing cat ears with her Twitter followers. "Channeling my inner Catwoman for Batman Live," she wrote.
Despite entering an in-patient treatment facility in August, Rimes has left several times due to work obligations. She performed in Eau Claire, Wis., on Sept. 7, and sang during VH1 Save The Music Foundation's Songwriters Music Series in Napa, Calif., on Sept. 20.
Though Rimes' rep told Us Weekly the "Blue" singer decided to seek treatment "to learn and develop coping mechanisms" for stressful situations, a source later revealed it was because "LeAnn makes herself sick with worry about Eddie carousing. It's all become too much for her."
When Us first reported Rimes' affair with her "Northern Lights" costar in 2009, Cibrian was married to "Real Housewives of Beverly Hills" star Brandi Glanville, 39. Rimes was also wed at the time, to dancer Dean Sheremet, 31.
"She's afraid Eddie will always be a cheater," a family friend recently explained. "She keeps reading rumors about Eddie cheating on her and has started believing them."
Rimes is currently finishing up her 12th album, "Spitfire" -- which she hopes will reinvigorate her career as a country music superstar. "After the cheating scandal, her career was never the same -- and she is still faced with so much criticism," an insider told Us. "She thought it would go away, but it hasn't."
Said a Rimes pal, "LeAnn has a lot of anguish over how her career turned out and feels she should be as big as Taylor Swift or Carrie Underwood."
MORE ON WONDERWALL:
From Julianne Hough to Duchess Kate, see some of our favorite celebrities hair transformationsWatch Video »
From George and Sandra to Taylor and Ed, see more of Hollywood's platonic pairs.Watch Video »
Girls Night Out
Taylor Swift shares stunning photos of her time in New Zealand on Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTRecycled Gown
From Videos of Wonderwall
From Crowd Ignite