LeAnn Rimes Moving to Chicago for Eddie Cibrian
- Photo: FayesVision/WENN1 of 11
- Photo: JCalderon/Splash News2 of 11
- Photo: Pacific Coast News3 of 11
- Photo: @leannrimes/Twitter4 of 11
- Photo: JE1/http://www.wenn.com/5 of 11
- Photo: GCA/ZOJ/WENN6 of 11
- Photo: FS2/WENN7 of 11
- Photo: @leannrimes/Twitter8 of 11
- Photo: @leannrimes/Twitter9 of 11
- Photo: @leannrimes/Twitter10 of 11
More Celeb News
- 'Beyond the Lights' Review: Gugu Mbatha-Raw Portrays Divadom With Honesty and CompMSNEntertainment 9/19/2014 4:42:00 PM
- BuzzFeed Taps Andrew Gauthier to Lead Video DivisionMSNEntertainment 9/19/2014 4:25:00 PM
- Roger Goodell Won't Resign From NFL, But Promises Conduct Policy ChangesMSNEntertainment 9/19/2014 3:29:00 PM
- HBO Suspends Pre-Production of Brian De Palma's Penn State Molestation Film 'To DeMSNEntertainment 9/19/2014 2:28:00 PM
- Dancing's Derek Hough: We Have Something "Potentially Dangerous" PlannedMSNEntertainment 9/19/2014 2:28:00 PM
- 'Beyond the Lights' Review: Gugu Mbatha-Raw Portrays Divadom With Honesty and Comp
LeAnn Rimes is headed to the Windy City!
The 28-year-old singer-actress tweeted Wednesday about her upcoming move to Chicago.
"Three sets of toiletries, three sets of clothes," she said. "Starting Thursday, our time is split between L.A., Chicago and the world! I'm ready! All great things!"
Rimes' hubby Eddie Cibrian is headed to Chicago to film his upcoming TV series, "The Playboy Club." Cibrian, 38, plays Nick Dalton, a lawyer and Playboy Club Keyholder.
Rimes joked about packing her things for her cross-country move. "No shoe left behind," she exclaimed.
"Very excited for our new adventure," she said Thursday. "Lots of flying back and forth, but well worth it! [I'm] beyond proud of my husband!"
MORE ON WONDERWALL:
Check out some of Alessandra's hottest vacation photos from the summer.Watch Video »
Royal Beach Bods
Check out the hottest royals enjoying their beach vacations.Watch Video »
Beyonce is Hot
Check out Beyonce's all-time sexiest looks.Watch Video »
Jennifer Lopez, Salma Hayek, and Sharon Stone all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders.Watch Video »
Gisele Bundchen, Alessandra Ambrosio and more models share sweet snaps with their kids, hosted by Wonderwall correspondent Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
From Rihanna to Lady Gaga, scope out the worst dressed A-listers at Mercedes-Benz Fashion Week, Spring/ Summer 2015!Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTBirthday Fun
From Crowd Ignite