LeAnn Rimes Moving to Chicago for Eddie Cibrian
- Photo: FayesVision/WENN1 of 11
- Photo: JCalderon/Splash News2 of 11
- Photo: Pacific Coast News3 of 11
- Photo: @leannrimes/Twitter4 of 11
- Photo: JE1/http://www.wenn.com/5 of 11
- Photo: GCA/ZOJ/WENN6 of 11
- Photo: FS2/WENN7 of 11
- Photo: @leannrimes/Twitter8 of 11
- Photo: @leannrimes/Twitter9 of 11
- Photo: @leannrimes/Twitter10 of 11
More Celeb News
- Shaquille O'Neal, Rapper Waka Flocka Flame Sued for Making Fun of Disabled Man on Social MeMSNEntertainment 7/31/2014 12:17:00 PM
- 'Sharknado 2: The Second One' Premiere More Than Doubles Original's RatinMSNEntertainment 7/31/2014 11:59:00 AM
- Peter Capaldi's 'Doctor Who' Season Debut Gets Theatrical RunMSNEntertainment 7/31/2014 11:54:00 AM
- Exclusive: Mad Men's Rich Sommer Returning to ElementaryMSNEntertainment 7/31/2014 11:54:00 AM
- VIDEO: Kathy Bates on Her Personal Ties to American Horror Story: Freak ShowMSNEntertainment 7/31/2014 11:51:00 AM
- Shaquille O'Neal, Rapper Waka Flocka Flame Sued for Making Fun of Disabled Man on Social Me
LeAnn Rimes is headed to the Windy City!
The 28-year-old singer-actress tweeted Wednesday about her upcoming move to Chicago.
"Three sets of toiletries, three sets of clothes," she said. "Starting Thursday, our time is split between L.A., Chicago and the world! I'm ready! All great things!"
Rimes' hubby Eddie Cibrian is headed to Chicago to film his upcoming TV series, "The Playboy Club." Cibrian, 38, plays Nick Dalton, a lawyer and Playboy Club Keyholder.
Rimes joked about packing her things for her cross-country move. "No shoe left behind," she exclaimed.
"Very excited for our new adventure," she said Thursday. "Lots of flying back and forth, but well worth it! [I'm] beyond proud of my husband!"
MORE ON WONDERWALL:
Check out Jessica Alba, Reese Witherspoon, and more stars who recycle their wardrobes.Watch Video »
Selena Gomez, Zoe Saldana, and Maggie Gyllenhaal all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders.Watch Video »
Where Are They?
Check out some of January Jones' most retro wardrobe choices from over the years.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTNew Look
From Crowd Ignite