LeAnn Rimes on Kids With Eddie Cibrian: 'I'm Still Young and Fertile'
- Photo: JAD/ZOJ/WENN1 of 16
- Photo: Premiere/Dmac//Fame Flynet2 of 16
- Photo: Albert L. Ortega/WireImage3 of 16
- Photo: @leannrimes/Twitter4 of 16
- Photo: AR4/WENN5 of 16
- Photo: Al Powers/Invision/AP6 of 16
- Photo: WG/CPR/Rocstar/Fame Flynet7 of 16
- Photo: Twitter/.8 of 16
- Photo: KH1/WENN9 of 16
- Photo: KAMA YOGI/GSI10 of 16
- Photo: @leannrimes/Twitter11 of 16
- Photo: Isaac Brekken/Invision/AP12 of 16
- Photo: KAMA/GSI13 of 16
- Photo: DAN STEINBERG/Invision/AP14 of 16
- Photo: AXELLE WOUSSEN/Wonderwall15 of 16
More Celeb News
- Netflix Makes Deal With AT&T to Speed Up Its VideosMSNEntertainment 7/29/2014 4:42:00 PM
- TV Presidents Kevin Spacey, Julia Louis Dreyfus Tangle With 'Fargo's' BilMSNEntertainment 7/29/2014 4:40:00 PM
- NBC's 'Aquarius' Books 'The Originals' Alum Claire HoltMSNEntertainment 7/29/2014 4:28:00 PM
- Peter Capaldi's 'Doctor Who' Will Be Darker and 'a Lot Less PatiMSNEntertainment 7/29/2014 4:12:00 PM
- 'The Simpsons' Producer James L. Brooks Signs With WMEMSNEntertainment 7/29/2014 4:00:00 PM
- Netflix Makes Deal With AT&T to Speed Up Its Videos
LeAnn Rimes and Eddie Cibrian have their hands full with Mason and Jake, the actor's sons with ex-wife and "Real Housewives of Beverly Hills" star Brandi Glanville. Even so, the spouses of two years are excited about the prospect of starting a family of their very own.
"We talk about having kids all the time and I would love to, but it's gonna be a second," Rimes tells Us Weekly. "I'm still young and fertile -- it's all good!"
The "Borrowed" singer predicts that Mason, 9, and Jake, 6, will be "a little older" before she and Cibrian give them a half-sibling. "I was just with the kids for the last two days taking care of them on my own, and trust me ... I have a newfound respect for working moms who do it all by themselves," Rimes admits. "It was my birth control for a little bit -- so overwhelming!"
The tight-knit brothers are "really active," Rimes explains, so most afternoons are spent hanging out in the backyard playing "whatever they're dreaming up at that moment."
"The little one has a vivid imagination, so we're usually playing swords and shooting people with imaginary guns. Mason is turning 10 and he's definitely got that kind of pre-teen thing going on, which is so crazy because I've known him since he was 6," the Grammy winner tells Us. "They ride dirt bikes now and quads. I grew up in Mississippi, so I've ridden quads my whole life, since I was like 2-years-old. So that's kind of like our family thing to do now. Everybody has either a dirt bike or a little quad and we go riding around the neighborhood."
Rimes, 30, doesn't mind being outnumbered 3-to-1 when Cibrian has custody of the kids. "It's fun to be around boys," explains the singer, whose new album "Spitfire" is out June 4. "You get to do things that I didn't necessarily get to do and haven't gotten to do in a long time. With two boys around, I usually don't get out of shorts and a T-shirt because we're rolling around most of the time and jumping on a trampoline. I love it!"
MORE ON WONDERWALL:
Joe Manganiello parties with new love Sofia Vergara and her family in Miami on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Where Are They?
It's been 20 years since "Jurassic Park" came out. See what the cast of the movie is up to these days.Watch Video »
Selena Gomez, Zoe Saldana, and Maggie Gyllenhaal all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders.Watch Video »
Check out some of January Jones' most retro wardrobe choices from over the years.Watch Video »
Get the scoop on Naya Rivera's wacky wedding on Replay hosted by Wonderwall's Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
Find out which stars attended Jennifer Lopez's birthday celebration on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTVegas Turn Up
From Crowd Ignite