Lenny Kravitz dating George Clooney's ex-girlfriend?
- Photo: DDAA/ZOB/Wonderwall1 of 12
- Photo: JE1/WENN2 of 12
- Photo: CHARLIE LUCIANO/Wonderwall3 of 12
- Photo: Fabio Ferrari/Invision/AP4 of 12
- Photo: Steve Granitz/WireImage5 of 12
- Photo: REED SAXON/Invision/AP6 of 12
- Photo: AP1/WENN7 of 12
- Photo: Wonderwall8 of 12
- Photo: Splash News belmonte-scarfone/Splash News9 of 12
- Photo: Spirit Pictures/WENN/WENN10 of 12
- Photo: Juan Naharro Gimenez/WireImage11 of 12
More Celeb News
- From "Sassenach" to Time Travel! Everything You Need to Know About Starz'MSNEntertainment 7/31/2014 4:48:00 PM
- ABC's 'The Quest' Producers Reveal How They Found HeroesMSNEntertainment 7/31/2014 4:26:00 PM
- Sharknado 2 Sets Record With Nearly 4 Million ViewersMSNEntertainment 7/31/2014 4:04:00 PM
- Javier Bardem clarifies comments in open letter about Middle East conflictMSNEntertainment 7/31/2014 3:43:00 PM
- Netflix Revives The Killing For One Last CaseMSNEntertainment 7/31/2014 3:14:00 PM
- From "Sassenach" to Time Travel! Everything You Need to Know About Starz'
Rocker Lenny Kravitz has sparked speculation he is dating George Clooney's ex-girlfriend Elisabetta Canalis after they were reportedly spotted looking close backstage at his recent show.
RELATED: Lenny Kravitz' Rock n' Roll Style
Kravitz was performing at the 123 Festival in Ibiza earlier this month, and he sent gossips into a spin when he was seen with Italian actress/model Canalis, who watched his set from the side of the stage.
RELATED: Hollywood's 50 Hottest Bachelors
A source tells Britain's Mail on Sunday newspaper, "Lenny and Elisabetta arrived together and were seen looking cozy in the VIP area. They seemed to be getting on really well..."
RELATED: Who Should Heidi Klum Date?
Kravitz admitted last year he has been struggling to find a girlfriend because of his hectic touring schedule, telling talk show host Piers Morgan, "I would like it to change -- I think it's a good time for that to change now. My life is a bit crazy -- moving around, different country every day, long tours -- it's not easy to build something. [It's] extremely [hard] -- it's an occupational hazard."
Where Are They?
Check out Jessica Alba, Reese Witherspoon, and more stars who recycle their wardrobes.Watch Video »
Check out some of January Jones' most retro wardrobe choices from over the years.Watch Video »
See how Angelina Jolie's looks have changed over the years.Watch Video »
Where'd He Go?
Find out what happened to the stars of 'Garden State' after they made the hit indie film.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTDebuts Baby Bump!
From Crowd Ignite