Adam Levine 'Flattered' by Jennifer Love Hewitt Crush
- Photo: BT1/WENN1 of 10
- Photo: John Shearer/WireImage2 of 10
- Photo: Whittle/Splash News3 of 10
- Photo: Richie Buxo/Splash News4 of 10
- Photo: BT1/WENN5 of 10
- Photo: Jesse Grant/WireImage6 of 10
- Photo: Frazer Harrison/GettyImages.com7 of 10
- Photo: Sara De Boer/StarTraks8 of 10
- Photo: JBD/ZJE/WENN9 of 10
More Celeb News
- 'November Man' and 'As Above' Are No Match for 'GuardiaMSNEntertainment 8/30/2014 8:35:00 AM
- Wrestler Jake "The Snake" Roberts HospitalizedMSNEntertainment 8/30/2014 7:41:00 AM
- Venice Reviews: Al Pacino Achieves Late-Career Greatness in 'Manglehorn'; BogdanovMSNEntertainment 8/30/2014 3:04:00 AM
- Labor Day Viewing Guide: What to Binge-Watch This Weekend If You're Not Hanging Out With thMSNEntertainment 8/29/2014 10:58:00 PM
- 'Utopia' Kicks One Person Out Before Filming Even BeginsMSNEntertainment 8/29/2014 10:26:00 PM
- 'November Man' and 'As Above' Are No Match for 'Guardia
RELATED: Hot Guys on Motorcycles
The "Client List" star went public with her feelings for the Maroon 5 singer last week during an interview on "The Ellen DeGeneres Show," revealing she was interested in him as her leading man following his split from supermodel Anne Vyalitsnya.
But when Levine failed to respond to her remarks online, the actress feared she'd upset him.
RELATED: Who Should Adam Levine Date?
In a radio interview with Texas DJ Bobby Bones on Friday, she said, "I feel like I should write him an apology letter on Twitter or something just to say I'm so sorry... I wasn't thinking that it was gonna turn into this whole thing and I feel bad... I was kind of hoping that he would say thanks for at least thinking that he's hot. He is hot!"
Now Levine has responded during a chat with "Access Hollywood." He says, "It's very flattering and very sweet and lovely to hear."
RELATED: Stars in Their Cars
Get the scoop on Bradley Bayou's dress design that Oprah wore to the Emmy Awards.Watch Video »
Lea Michele, Megan Fox, and Kate Walsh all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders.Watch Video »
Jared Leto, Madonna and Jaime King all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders hosted by Wonderwall's Jessica Wedemeyer.Watch Video »
Her Little Pony
Check out Khloe Kardashian, Kaley Cuoco and more stars who ride horses on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Rihanna strips down to a bikini while vacationing near an active volcano off the coast of Italy on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Rosie Huntington-Whiteley, Carmen Electra, and Lady Gaga all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTVenice Film Fest
From Crowd Ignite