Adam Levine 'Flattered' by Jennifer Love Hewitt Crush
- Photo: BT1/WENN1 of 10
- Photo: John Shearer/WireImage2 of 10
- Photo: Whittle/Splash News3 of 10
- Photo: Richie Buxo/Splash News4 of 10
- Photo: BT1/WENN5 of 10
- Photo: Jesse Grant/WireImage6 of 10
- Photo: Frazer Harrison/GettyImages.com7 of 10
- Photo: Sara De Boer/StarTraks8 of 10
- Photo: JBD/ZJE/WENN9 of 10
More Celeb News
- Bryan Singer Accuser Michael Egan Drops Sex Abuse LawsuitMSNEntertainment 8/27/2014 3:40:00 PM
- Pivot Network Now Available on College Streaming Service PhiloMSNEntertainment 8/27/2014 3:31:00 PM
- 'Pretty Little Liars' Summer Finale Attracts 2.3 Million ViewersMSNEntertainment 8/27/2014 3:14:00 PM
- Chiller 'As Above, So Below' Tries to Put Scare Into 'Guardians'MSNEntertainment 8/27/2014 2:53:00 PM
- It's Angelina Jolie vs. Ben Affleck vs. Michael Keaton as Awards Season Kicks OffMSNEntertainment 8/27/2014 2:51:00 PM
- Bryan Singer Accuser Michael Egan Drops Sex Abuse Lawsuit
RELATED: Hot Guys on Motorcycles
The "Client List" star went public with her feelings for the Maroon 5 singer last week during an interview on "The Ellen DeGeneres Show," revealing she was interested in him as her leading man following his split from supermodel Anne Vyalitsnya.
But when Levine failed to respond to her remarks online, the actress feared she'd upset him.
RELATED: Who Should Adam Levine Date?
In a radio interview with Texas DJ Bobby Bones on Friday, she said, "I feel like I should write him an apology letter on Twitter or something just to say I'm so sorry... I wasn't thinking that it was gonna turn into this whole thing and I feel bad... I was kind of hoping that he would say thanks for at least thinking that he's hot. He is hot!"
Now Levine has responded during a chat with "Access Hollywood." He says, "It's very flattering and very sweet and lovely to hear."
RELATED: Stars in Their Cars
Get the scoop on Bradley Bayou's dress design that Oprah wore to the Emmy Awards.Watch Video »
Beyonce does her best to prove that her family life is just perfect on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
The guys from Rascal Flatts talk with Wonderwall editor Jessica Herndon about life on tour, crazy fan encounters and more.Watch Video »
Jennifer Lopez reunites with Casper Smart, plus more famous friendly exes on Replay, hosted by Wonderwall's Jessica Wedemeyer.Watch Video »
Check out Kaley Cuoco's cutest canine-centric posts on social media on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Golden Globe Style
Cojo predicts the trends for the 2010 Golden Globes.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTFashion Flop?
From Crowd Ignite