Adam Levine upset with Fox News bosses
- Photo: John Ewing/Retna Ltd.1 of 16
- Photo: BILL DAVILA/StarTraks2 of 16
- Photo: BILL DAVILA/StarTraks3 of 16
- Photo: BILL DAVILA/StarTraks4 of 16
- Photo: BILL DAVILA/StarTraks5 of 16
- Photo: WENN6 of 16
- Photo: Matt Sayles/Invision/AP7 of 16
- Photo: INB/WENN8 of 16
- Photo: AB1/WENN9 of 16
- Photo: John Shearer/WireImage.com10 of 16
- Photo: RWO/WENN11 of 16
- Photo: Orchon/Retna Digital12 of 16
- Photo: Wong Maye-E/Invision/AP13 of 16
- Photo: Dan Steinberg/R-STEINBERG14 of 16
- Photo: WENN15 of 16
More Celeb News
- 'Glee' Star Harry Shum Jr. Joins 'Crouching Tiger, Hidden Dragon&aposMSNEntertainment 7/30/2014 5:09:00 PM
- PHOTO: Check Out Glee's Lea Michele on Sons of AnarchyMSNEntertainment 7/30/2014 4:21:00 PM
- Discovery Counts Down to Shark Week With 'Gears, Fears and Rears' Week (Exclusive)MSNEntertainment 7/30/2014 4:18:00 PM
- 'Sharknado 2: The Second One' Live Blog: Join Our Real-Time Snark-nadoMSNEntertainment 7/30/2014 4:16:00 PM
- 'Fifty Shades' Star Dakota Johnson Joins Ralph Fiennes, Tilda Swinton in &aposMSNEntertainment 7/30/2014 4:04:00 PM
- 'Glee' Star Harry Shum Jr. Joins 'Crouching Tiger, Hidden Dragon&apos
Outspoken pop star Adam Levine has called on bosses at U.S. TV network Fox News to stop using his band's music - because he doesn't agree with their right wing politics.
The Maroon 5 star took to Twitter.com on Wednesday, Oct. 19, 2011, to make his demand.
He wrote, "Dear Fox News, don't play our music on your evil f**king channel ever again. Thank you."
Check out Jessica Alba, Reese Witherspoon, and more stars who recycle their wardrobes.Watch Video »
Selena Gomez, Zoe Saldana, and Maggie Gyllenhaal all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders.Watch Video »
Where Are They?
Check out some of January Jones' most retro wardrobe choices from over the years.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTNew Look
From Crowd Ignite