Liam Payne left boxer-less after underwear thief strikes
- Photo: CMG/ZOJ/TNYF/WENN1 of 7
- Photo: Kevin Mazur/WireImage2 of 7
- Photo: Kevin Mazur/WireImage3 of 7
- Photo: Will Alexander/WENN4 of 7
- Photo: @onedirection/Twitter5 of 7
- Photo: Kevin Mazur/WireImage6 of 7
More Celeb News
- 'Hunger Games: Catching Fire' Sells 3.9 Million Discs, Digital Sales Soar 40%MSNEntertainment 3/11/2014 5:56:00 AM
- Cate Blanchett Was Right: Women Making Little-to-No Progress in Landing Major Movie RolesMSNEntertainment 3/11/2014 12:01:00 AM
- President Obama to Appear on Zach Galifianakis' 'Between Two Ferns'MSNEntertainment 3/10/2014 9:11:00 PM
- Oscar Winner '12 Years a Slave' Spikes 75% at Overseas Box OfficeMSNEntertainment 3/10/2014 8:59:00 PM
- Trophy Wife's Wedding Spectacular Promises Flashbacks and The MuppetsMSNEntertainment 3/10/2014 6:29:00 PM
- 'Hunger Games: Catching Fire' Sells 3.9 Million Discs, Digital Sales Soar 40%
One Direction star Liam Payne has been left mortified after his underwear was stolen from his hotel balcony.
RELATED: Worst boy band hairstyles
The British pop star is currently in Australia with his bandmates, and enjoyed a dip in the ocean in his boxer shorts.
After later waking to find someone trying to get into his room via his hotel balcony, Payne later discovered the perpetrator had made off with his boxers.
Taking to Twitter, the singer explains, "Strangest way I've ever been woken up, When ur in bed butt naked an sum1 is trying to force open your balcony this is gunna be a strange day.
"Hmmm somebody stole my boxers I'm so embarrassed. So how this happened... I went in the sea in those hotel staff put them outside to dry sum1 climbed on and stole them just to set the scene."
Find out what Oscar winners Jared Leto and Lupita Nyong’o have been up to since the Academy Awards on Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
The Rock flexes massive muscle while getting sentimental on Celebs Gone Social hosted by Wonderwall editor Chris Gardner.Watch Video »
Ladies Who Cook
Find out where Drew Barrymore and Reese Witherspoon are and what they're doing on their latest "girl's trip" on Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
From Mila Kunis to Mary-Kate Olsen, get the scoop on all the engagements in Hollywood on Replay.Watch Video »
Nicole Richie debuts a lavender hair color on Instagram on Celebs Gone Social. What does Kelly Osbourne have to do with it?Watch Video »
Sarah Michelle Gellar talks to Wonderwall's Chris Gardner about "terrifying" paparazzi, growing veggies with her daughter, why she never went to rehab.Watch Video »
From Crowd Ignite