Liam Payne left boxer-less after underwear thief strikes
- Photo: CMG/ZOJ/TNYF/WENN1 of 7
- Photo: Kevin Mazur/WireImage2 of 7
- Photo: Kevin Mazur/WireImage3 of 7
- Photo: Will Alexander/WENN4 of 7
- Photo: @onedirection/Twitter5 of 7
- Photo: Kevin Mazur/WireImage6 of 7
More Celeb News
- James Franco Wins One for 'Spring Breakers' Just Like That, A24s Awards Campaign MSNEntertainment 12/8/2013 4:18:23 PM
- Orel Hershiser Joining Dodgers TV Broadcast Team (Report)MSNEntertainment 12/8/2013 2:52:05 PM
- 'Metro Manila' Comes Out on Top at British Independent Film AwardsMSNEntertainment 12/8/2013 2:46:27 PM
- Susan Boyle Calls Asperger's Diagnosis a ReliefMSNEntertainment 12/8/2013 1:35:40 PM
- TheWrap Screening Series: Felicity Jones Anything But an 'Invisible Woman' as DickMSNEntertainment 12/8/2013 12:40:09 PM
- James Franco Wins One for 'Spring Breakers' Just Like That, A24s Awards Campaign
One Direction star Liam Payne has been left mortified after his underwear was stolen from his hotel balcony.
RELATED: Worst boy band hairstyles
The British pop star is currently in Australia with his bandmates, and enjoyed a dip in the ocean in his boxer shorts.
After later waking to find someone trying to get into his room via his hotel balcony, Payne later discovered the perpetrator had made off with his boxers.
Taking to Twitter, the singer explains, "Strangest way I've ever been woken up, When ur in bed butt naked an sum1 is trying to force open your balcony this is gunna be a strange day.
"Hmmm somebody stole my boxers I'm so embarrassed. So how this happened... I went in the sea in those hotel staff put them outside to dry sum1 climbed on and stole them just to set the scene."
Katy Perry, Rosie Huntington-Whiteley, and Lady Gaga all get an F on this week's Fashion OffendersWatch Video »
From Julianne Hough to Duchess Kate, see some of our favorite celebrities hair transformationsWatch Video »
From George and Sandra to Taylor and Ed, see more of Hollywood's platonic pairs.Watch Video »
Candace Cameron Bure talks to WW's Chris Gardner about "Full House" reruns, her famous brother and finding her purpose in life through faith.Watch Video »
Malin Akerman, Courtney Love, and Florence Welch all get an F on this week's Fashion OffendersWatch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTWedding Bells
From Videos of Wonderwall
From Crowd Ignite