Life in Photos: Frances Bean CobainRelated: Birthday Flashback, Courtney Love
- Photo: Stephen Sweet /Photoshot/RetnaUK/Retna Ltd.1 of 20
By Rebecca Silverstein
Ready to feel old? Frances Bean Cobain, daughter of Nirvana frontman Kurt Cobain and Hole rocker Courtney Love, turns 20 on August 18. And what a rocky road it's been! Take a look back at Frances' life thus far.
Frances was born in Los Angeles on August 18, 1992. She was named after Frances McKee, the guitarist for The Vaselines, and "Bean" because Kurt thought she looked like a kidney bean on Courtney's ultrasound. Her godparents are R.E.M. frontman Michael Stipe and Drew Barrymore.
RELATED: Children of Music Royalty
- Bikini BurnsFrom Kim Kardashian to Jessica Alba, see the worst celeb sunburns.Watch Video »
- Double TroubleFrom the Olsens to the Mowrys, see some of Hollywood's most famous twins.Watch Video »
- Country CutiesCheck out the hottest couples in country music.Watch Video »
- Crazy QuotesCheck out some of Gwyneth Paltrow's craziest quotes.Watch Video »
From Videos of Wonderwall
From MSN Entertainment
From Crowd Ignite