Lil Kim's baby daddy is rapper Mr. Papers
- Photo: @mr_papers/Instagram1 of 9
- Photo: GG/FAMEFLYNET PICTURES/Fame Flynet2 of 9
- Photo: Dimitrios Kambouris/WireImage3 of 9
- Photo: Charles Sykes/Invision/AP4 of 9
- Photo: © Sara De Boer/Retna Ltd.5 of 9
- Photo: FS2/WENN6 of 9
- Photo: FayesVision/WENN7 of 9
- Photo: Charles Sykes/Invision/AP8 of 9
More Celeb News
- Television Academy Announces New Name, Fundraising DriveMSNEntertainment 3/11/2014 12:18:00 PM
- Anne Sweeney Exiting Disney-ABC to Become TV DirectorMSNEntertainment 3/11/2014 12:10:00 PM
- Adam Carolla's 'Catch a Contractor' Debut Is Spike's Best in 3 YMSNEntertainment 3/11/2014 12:06:00 PM
- American Idol's Emily Piriz: The Judges "Have Been a Little Harder On Us This YearMSNEntertainment 3/11/2014 12:00:00 PM
- Oprah's Harpo Films to Adapt Book Club Selection 'The Invention of Wings'MSNEntertainment 3/11/2014 11:53:00 AM
- Television Academy Announces New Name, Fundraising Drive
Pregnant rapper Lil Kim's longtime boyfriend Mr. Papers has identified himself as the father of her unborn baby by poking fun at reports speculating about the child's paternity.
RELATED: BING: Baby daddies
The Lighters Up hitmaker stunned fans and onlookers on Wednesday after showing off her growing baby bump while attending New York Fashion Week.
She confirmed her exciting news to UsMagazine.com, revealing she was "a few months along," but failed to name the father leaving many wondering who the baby's daddy was.
But aspiring rapper-producer Mr. Papers, who has been dating Kim on and off for the past few years, has made light of the 'mystery' on Twitter, sharing a photo of himself with his cap pulled down low alongside the caption, "I heard everybody looking for me (sic)?????????????????"
RELATED: Celebrity babies of 2013
He has also changed his Twitter name to "Daddy" and retweeted a string of congratulatory messages from fans and friends, including one from a photographer pal named Donte, who wrote, "Heard All LiL Kim Fans are Looking For My Dawg @Mr_Papers LoL (laugh out loud) Congratz Homie!!! ...#KnewAbout3MonthsAgo #HelditDown."
Responding to another note about the "royal baby," he jokes, "royal is a good name for the lil homie."
Kim has also been flaunting their relationship online, sharing photos of herself with Mr. Papers on her various social networking blogs.
RELATED: Stars who got pregnant in their 40s
Find out what Oscar winners Jared Leto and Lupita Nyong’o have been up to since the Academy Awards on Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
The Rock flexes massive muscle while getting sentimental on Celebs Gone Social hosted by Wonderwall editor Chris Gardner.Watch Video »
From Mila Kunis to Mary-Kate Olsen, get the scoop on all the engagements in Hollywood on Replay.Watch Video »
Ladies Who Cook
Find out where Drew Barrymore and Reese Witherspoon are and what they're doing on their latest "girl's trip" on Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Nicole Richie debuts a lavender hair color on Instagram on Celebs Gone Social. What does Kelly Osbourne have to do with it?Watch Video »
Rihanna, Katy Perry, and Heidi Klum all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders.Watch Video »
From Crowd Ignite