Lil Wayne Gets Hospital Visits From Nicki Minaj, Drake, Birdman
- Photo: Jean Baptiste Lacroix/WireImage1 of 7
- Photo: Chris O'Meara/Invision/AP2 of 7
- Photo: Chris Pizzello/Invision/AP3 of 7
- Photo: Kevork Djansezian/Invision/AP4 of 7
- Photo: Jack Dempsey/Invision/AP5 of 7
- Photo: Owen Sweeney/Rex / Rex USA/.6 of 7
More Celeb News
- An 86-year-old Utah woman writes romance novelMSNEntertainment 8/20/2014 4:50:09 AM
- Jackie Chan expressed shame over son's drug arrestMSNEntertainment 8/20/2014 4:42:39 AM
- Turner Plans Organizational Restructuring in Next Two MonthsMSNEntertainment 8/19/2014 9:03:00 PM
- 'Sin City: A Dame to Kill For' Premiere to Feature Live 3D Red Carpet BroadcastMSNEntertainment 8/19/2014 8:40:00 PM
- NFL's Super Bowl Halftime Show to Katy Perry, Rihanna and Coldplay: Show Me the Money!MSNEntertainment 8/19/2014 7:25:00 PM
- An 86-year-old Utah woman writes romance novel
Lil Wayne's visitor's list at Cedars-Sinai hospital in L.A. is quite the star-studded lineup! The Young Money boss, who was hospitalized last week following a series of seizures, has been surrounded by friends and family since he was first re-admitted on Wednesday, March 13 -- including bold-faced names like Nicki Minaj, Drake and Birdman.
As TMZ photos confirm, Minaj, 30, dropped by Lil Wayne's bedside on Saturday, March 16, to check in on the "Got Money" rapper. The "Starships" rapper and Lil Wayne have been longtime friends, ever since he signed her to his label in 2007.
Weezy's mentor, rapper and producer Birdman, also stopped by to give his well wishes to the rapper whom he calls "my son."
"My son is feelin Good. Will be home real soon," he tweeted on Friday, March 15. Also on hand: "Take Care" rapper Drake and L.A. Clippers star Chris Paul.
Conflicting reports about Lil Wayne's health condition have been circulating ever since the rapper was rushed to the hospital to be treated for severe seizures on Tuesday, March 12. He was released on Wednesday, but quickly readmitted after his bodyguards found him unconscious on the floor several hours later.
On Friday, TMZ originally reported that the rapper's health was in very bad shape, saying that he was being read his last rites. But a source close to the "Lollipop" rapper told Us that those reports have been wildly exaggerated.
"He drank too much sizzurp to get a better high," the source explained to Us. "He needs rehab but he's not close to death or anything. He's fine and just coming down off the high."
Sizzurp is a highly addictive, recreational drug that involves prescription-strength cough syrup, sugary sodas and hard candies, typically sipped out of Styrofoam cups.
Lil Wayne has often rapped about the concoction, notably in his 2008 hit "Me and My Drank."
MORE ON WONDERWALL:
Get out the vote
Check out Jessica Alba's baseball skills on today's Celebs Gone Social, hosted by Wonderwall Editor Jessica Wedemeyer.Watch Video »
Check out some of the most memorable Emmy fashion from over the years.Watch Video »
From Kourtney Kardashian to Mila Kunis, check out some of the best chic maternity wear celebs are sporting this summer.Watch Video »
Hot and Cold
Watch Hilary Duff and more stars take the ice bucket challenge on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
From Kim Kardashian to Jessica Biel, see what your favorite celebs look like sans makeup.Watch Video »
Check out the stars that spent the most on their weddings.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTMemorable Looks
From Crowd Ignite