Lil Wayne Gets Hospital Visits From Nicki Minaj, Drake, Birdman
- Photo: Jean Baptiste Lacroix/WireImage1 of 7
- Photo: Chris O'Meara/Invision/AP2 of 7
- Photo: Chris Pizzello/Invision/AP3 of 7
- Photo: Kevork Djansezian/Invision/AP4 of 7
- Photo: Jack Dempsey/Invision/AP5 of 7
- Photo: Owen Sweeney/Rex / Rex USA/.6 of 7
More Celeb News
- Mary Elizabeth Winstead's Debut Album Is Finally Coming Out In JuneMSNEntertainment 4/20/2014 10:57:00 AM
- 'Amazing Spider-Man 2' Spins $47 Million in Overseas Box-Office OpeningMSNEntertainment 4/20/2014 10:55:00 AM
- Rubin 'Hurricane' Carter, Subject of Oscar-Nominated Film, Dead at 76MSNEntertainment 4/20/2014 9:26:00 AM
- 'Heaven Is for Real' Rides Faith-Based Wave to Big Easter Score at Box OfficeMSNEntertainment 4/20/2014 9:13:00 AM
- DWTS' NeNe Leakes Discusses Her and Tony's "Little Tiff"MSNEntertainment 4/20/2014 8:44:00 AM
- Mary Elizabeth Winstead's Debut Album Is Finally Coming Out In June
Lil Wayne's visitor's list at Cedars-Sinai hospital in L.A. is quite the star-studded lineup! The Young Money boss, who was hospitalized last week following a series of seizures, has been surrounded by friends and family since he was first re-admitted on Wednesday, March 13 -- including bold-faced names like Nicki Minaj, Drake and Birdman.
As TMZ photos confirm, Minaj, 30, dropped by Lil Wayne's bedside on Saturday, March 16, to check in on the "Got Money" rapper. The "Starships" rapper and Lil Wayne have been longtime friends, ever since he signed her to his label in 2007.
Weezy's mentor, rapper and producer Birdman, also stopped by to give his well wishes to the rapper whom he calls "my son."
"My son is feelin Good. Will be home real soon," he tweeted on Friday, March 15. Also on hand: "Take Care" rapper Drake and L.A. Clippers star Chris Paul.
Conflicting reports about Lil Wayne's health condition have been circulating ever since the rapper was rushed to the hospital to be treated for severe seizures on Tuesday, March 12. He was released on Wednesday, but quickly readmitted after his bodyguards found him unconscious on the floor several hours later.
On Friday, TMZ originally reported that the rapper's health was in very bad shape, saying that he was being read his last rites. But a source close to the "Lollipop" rapper told Us that those reports have been wildly exaggerated.
"He drank too much sizzurp to get a better high," the source explained to Us. "He needs rehab but he's not close to death or anything. He's fine and just coming down off the high."
Sizzurp is a highly addictive, recreational drug that involves prescription-strength cough syrup, sugary sodas and hard candies, typically sipped out of Styrofoam cups.
Lil Wayne has often rapped about the concoction, notably in his 2008 hit "Me and My Drank."
MORE ON WONDERWALL:
Get out the vote
Get the engagement scoop on Replay hosted by Wonderwall's Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
Get the scoop on the Duke and Duchess of Cambridge's 2014 Royal Tour on Replay hosted by Wonderwall's Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
Sofia Vergara poses in a revealing neon bikini while her "Modern Family" castmates hit the beach in Australia on Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Get the scoop inside Porsha Williams and Kenya Moore's fight and much more on Replay hosted by Wonderwall's Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
Victoria Beckham, Rosie Huntington-Whiteley and Melissa Joan Hart toast their birthdays on today's Celebs Gone Social hosted by Wonderwall editor Chris Gardner.Watch Video »
Get the details inside Gwyneth Paltrow and Chris Martin's shocking split on Replay hosted by Wonderwall's Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
From Crowd Ignite