Lil Wayne Gets Hospital Visits From Nicki Minaj, Drake, Birdman
- Photo: Jean Baptiste Lacroix/WireImage1 of 7
- Photo: Chris O'Meara/Invision/AP2 of 7
- Photo: Chris Pizzello/Invision/AP3 of 7
- Photo: Kevork Djansezian/Invision/AP4 of 7
- Photo: Jack Dempsey/Invision/AP5 of 7
- Photo: Owen Sweeney/Rex / Rex USA/.6 of 7
More Celeb News
- Chris Christie Won't Miss David Letterman's 'Fat Jokes,' Can&MSNEntertainment 4/23/2014 9:05:00 AM
- Grey's Anatomy Exclusive First Look: Grey Sloan Inundated After Possible Terrorist AttackMSNEntertainment 4/23/2014 9:00:00 AM
- Justin Bieber Apologizes for Visiting Tokyo Shrine Honoring War CriminalsMSNEntertainment 4/23/2014 8:00:00 AM
- HBO Shows Are Coming to Amazon PrimeMSNEntertainment 4/23/2014 7:40:00 AM
- Who Was Named People's "Most Beautiful" Star? MSNEntertainment 4/23/2014 6:42:00 AM
- Chris Christie Won't Miss David Letterman's 'Fat Jokes,' Can&
Lil Wayne's visitor's list at Cedars-Sinai hospital in L.A. is quite the star-studded lineup! The Young Money boss, who was hospitalized last week following a series of seizures, has been surrounded by friends and family since he was first re-admitted on Wednesday, March 13 -- including bold-faced names like Nicki Minaj, Drake and Birdman.
As TMZ photos confirm, Minaj, 30, dropped by Lil Wayne's bedside on Saturday, March 16, to check in on the "Got Money" rapper. The "Starships" rapper and Lil Wayne have been longtime friends, ever since he signed her to his label in 2007.
Weezy's mentor, rapper and producer Birdman, also stopped by to give his well wishes to the rapper whom he calls "my son."
"My son is feelin Good. Will be home real soon," he tweeted on Friday, March 15. Also on hand: "Take Care" rapper Drake and L.A. Clippers star Chris Paul.
Conflicting reports about Lil Wayne's health condition have been circulating ever since the rapper was rushed to the hospital to be treated for severe seizures on Tuesday, March 12. He was released on Wednesday, but quickly readmitted after his bodyguards found him unconscious on the floor several hours later.
On Friday, TMZ originally reported that the rapper's health was in very bad shape, saying that he was being read his last rites. But a source close to the "Lollipop" rapper told Us that those reports have been wildly exaggerated.
"He drank too much sizzurp to get a better high," the source explained to Us. "He needs rehab but he's not close to death or anything. He's fine and just coming down off the high."
Sizzurp is a highly addictive, recreational drug that involves prescription-strength cough syrup, sugary sodas and hard candies, typically sipped out of Styrofoam cups.
Lil Wayne has often rapped about the concoction, notably in his 2008 hit "Me and My Drank."
MORE ON WONDERWALL:
Get out the vote
Worst Mom Style
Check out Kim Kardashian's worst fashion moments as a mom.Watch Video »
Watch as Carrie Underwood talks about married life on Ellen.Watch Video »
Jessica Simpson, Kourtney Kardashian, Beyonce, Gisele and Kendra Wilkinson post Easter Sunday pics on Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Where Are They?
See what the cast of "Sabrina the Teenage Witch" is up to today.Watch Video »
Shemar Moore shouts out all his “baby girls” and shows off his impressive shirtless body on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Victoria Beckham, Rosie Huntington-Whiteley and Melissa Joan Hart toast their birthdays on today's Celebs Gone Social hosted by Wonderwall editor Chris Gardner.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTBaby Girl!
From Crowd Ignite